Dopey Prison Guards Clueless To Cell Cannabis Crop

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
A convicted drug dealer was able to grow a potent marijuana plant inside his UK prison cell.

Prison guards were clueless that drug dealer Mohamed Jalloh was growing marijuana in his cell - and even decorated a four-foot plant as a Christmas tree.

It was only when a jealous inmate raised the alert that prison staff realised the plot that had unfolded under their noses.

However, prison guards had to use a Google image search to identify the cannabis plants.

Gold-toothed Jalloh, 28, convinced jail staff for at least five months that his super-powerful crop was only tomato plants.

He got so cocky he put festive decorations on one to brighten up his cell at Verne Prison in Portland, Dorset in southern England.

"You could see the plants from the grounds as his cell looks on to the education department and communal outside area,” a source told The Sun.

“They were on show for the world to see." Jalloh is serving eight years for supplying Class A drugs.

NewsHawk: User: 420 MAGAZINE ® - Medical Marijuana Publication & Social Networking
Source: news.com.au
Copyright: 2009 News Limited
Website: AdelaideNow... Dopey prison guards clueless to cell cannabis crop

Well it took some digging, but I managed to find a photo of the prison guard responsible for managing and inspecting this cell.

Klink.jpg

The only qualifications to be a prison guard must be the ability to hang from a tree while eating a banana. :roorrip:

I bet the reason the guards didn't do anything until someone said something was because he was bribing them with some bud. surely I jest...or do I?

hahahahahaaaa,,You got it Bro..:roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom