Dr. Strange Bud - How I Quit Worrying And Learned to Love The Medi Bomb

That liquid nitrogen can be naughty stuff
I used dry ice and a kitchen aid:)

HihoOo and Good weed!!
See everything's fine :)

Fishy you should teach me that 'leave them girls alone for while' skill someday!
that is something you have to learn for yourself invi. to tell you the truth I'm not sure I can practice what I preach LOL good weed to you my friend

Good weed fishy!, How's the water this morning?
tepid! howdy Mc and a good weed to you

Who cares? Come on lets jump in!

Hey fishy......may you have plenty of.........of.......water..no,,,,
GOOD WEED!:high-five:
grassyass OMM hope all is well in paradise:circle-of-love:

Good afternoon from across the pond everyone
good weed to you Alex:)

I wish I had the "leaveitthefockalona" skill too......teach me Fish!

good weed WB:)

OK Shizz here is the secret. subscribe to a butt load of journals on :420: then answer or reply to everyone of them even stuff you dont have a clue of what your talking about. by the time your done there is no time left to mess with the plants:)
yeah that might work:)
I wish I had the "leaveitthefockalona" skill too......teach me Fish!

OK Shizz here is the secret. subscribe to a butt load of journals on :420: then answer or reply to everyone of them even stuff you dont have a clue of what your talking about. by the time your done there is no time left to mess with the plants:)
yeah that might work:)

I knew you had a secret!! :)
Thanks Fish!

:Rasta:

good weed wizzy:)
you too Ricorico:)

set my screen today:)
SAM_04012.JPG
SAM_04021.JPG
SAM_03982.JPG
SAM_03991.JPG
SAM_0397.JPG
SAM_04002.JPG

good weed wizzy:)
you too Ricorico:)

Good weed to you fishy
its night over here nearly well late evening thanks for your help brother I think they are coming back a bit :bigtoke::green_heart::grinjoint::thanks::yahoo: an on top of that as long as the cheeky twins do pull through , cause I panicked I started anther 2 white dwarfs on the go
You are great mate an I agree so much K.I.S.S.:thumb::circle-of-love: (SIMPLE)

I'm studying your work, Fish.

I feel a scrog coming on......oh dear ;)
right on Rico! hope we both learn something:)
I think you would enjoy a scrog!

Good weed to you fishy
its night over here nearly well late evening thanks for your help brother I think they are coming back a bit :bigtoke::green_heart::grinjoint::thanks::yahoo: an on top of that as long as the cheeky twins do pull through , cause I panicked I started anther 2 white dwarfs on the go
You are great mate an I agree so much K.I.S.S.:thumb::circle-of-love: (SIMPLE)

that is great news Jaga! hope they keep doing just what you desire my friend!
a good weed to you also:cheer:

Top of the Bud to You Fish Friend .......I've been thinking ( I know this could be dangerous) and hope you don't mind a Hi-Jack but it may create interesting input! I know that you know a lot about a lot of different things , So here goes
long ago I took a Culinary arts course, A French Scientist was trying to make something, can't remember what now , But he discovered margarine. Did you know that margarine is one molecule away from being plastic ? Yes indeedy Folks, so always use real butter ! The professor also said that if you left a tub of margarine out in your garage it will never get moldy (that tells you something) and also when left in the garage, you will not have any flys in there. Now I've never tried it but I am going to get a few tubs and keep them in my grow rooms for prevention of bugs, gnats and others. I am very fortunate not to have an invasion but I'm going to try this anyways! Call me Crazy ! :cheesygrinsmiley:

A fine weed to you Clay:)
I have always been a butter kind of guy!
anywise if you aint gonna eat it or grease mama up with it and slide around a piece of visquene with her her,WHY not use it and see if bugs like it or no:)
Top of the Bud to You Fish Friend .......I've been thinking ( I know this could be dangerous) and hope you don't mind a Hi-Jack but it may create interesting input! I know that you know a lot about a lot of different things , So here goes
long ago I took a Culinary arts course, A French Scientist was trying to make something, can't remember what now , But he discovered margarine. Did you know that margarine is one molecule away from being plastic ? Yes indeedy Folks, so always use real butter ! The professor also said that if you left a tub of margarine out in your garage it will never get moldy (that tells you something) and also when left in the garage, you will not have any flys in there. Now I've never tried it but I am going to get a few tubs and keep them in my grow rooms for prevention of bugs, gnats and others. I am very fortunate not to have an invasion but I'm going to try this anyways! Call me Crazy ! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom