Dr. Strange Bud - How I Quit Worrying And Learned to Love The Medi Bomb

well I would have left them in the big pots and stay there.
when you transplant most of the time there will be a mild shock to their system and need some recovery time. some water and some kind of B1 vitamin should keep them going till you need to water again. that girl looks fine. try not to mess with her roots if you can.
hope that helps and welcome to my journal:)

No food at all this early, and they look like they're in wet soil. Let them dry out some; they're salvageable. Make sure the light's not too close, and the heat isn't too high.

Thanks Fishy
An good weed to you an youre journal any how tjnx for the info this is the last photo that I took of them in there big pot I forgot to mention that the soil I used was a compact dry soil when I repotted I didnt ph the water that I rehydrated the soil with plus as I was adding the water I found some bad stuff like an old cigarette butt an bits of old chip board it looked like along with little bits of plastic:thedoubletake:.
I was silly to carry on an use it looking back now ah well
2013-06-03_11_27_43.jpg
2013-06-04_10_23_58.jpg
an they even got a little worse thats when I really paniced honest what do you think
:wood:
Jai Jaganatha And blessings on your grow

thanks you think they are maybe gonna make it Im mostly panicking cause we are nearly out of med an th eMrs needs it for her M.S
I put 2 more white dwarfs to germinate just in case if these cheeky girls make it then I will still have enough room :cheer2
Jai Jaganatha

the big thing is to leave them alone brother and give them time to get used to the new digs.
honest they are looking ok. just remember its a weed and sometimes a little neglect can be a good thing. dont think that every remedy is going to work over night! K.I.S.S #2rule for new growers! if you follow that you will be half way there. keep me updated and start a journal of your own. that way more smarter folks will chime in like Pot Chimp:) but you are welcome to ask here anytime:circle-of-love:
thanks you think they are maybe gonna make it Im mostly panicking cause we are nearly out of med an th eMrs needs it for her M.S
I put 2 more white dwarfs to germinate just in case if these cheeky girls make it then I will still have enough room :cheer2
Jai Jaganatha

Fishie gives very good advice.
Who likes to rock the party?
Fishie likes to rock the party.
Good weed Mr Cake....

:Rasta:

Hey Fishorama

I found your corrugated squirrel teeth. I think they fell out of your canoe when it flew over the volcano a few pages back. :biglaugh:

Jai Jaganatha

the big thing is to leave them alone brother and give them time to get used to the new digs.
honest they are looking ok. just remember its a weed and sometimes a little neglect can be a good thing. dont think that every remedy is going to work over night! K.I.S.S #2rule for new growers! if you follow that you will be half way there. keep me updated and start a journal of your own. that way more smarter folks will chime in like Pot Chimp:) but you are welcome to ask here anytime:circle-of-love:

I agree. Often, the best thing to do is nothing. You've already done what you can. Now wait awhile and see how they respond. If you keep changing things, how will you know what worked? When you see a problem, take action, then allow some time for it to have an effect.

who loves you baby? good weed Shizzy!:circle-of-love:
Fishie gives very good advice.
Who likes to rock the party?
Fishie likes to rock the party.
Good weed Mr Cake....

:Rasta:

thats where they went! been looking for half the week. thank you Hiker:) and good weed brother:circle-of-love:
Hey Fishorama

I found your corrugated squirrel teeth. I think they fell out of your canoe when it flew over the volcano a few pages back. :biglaugh:

I agree. Often, the best thing to do is nothing. You've already done what you can. Now wait awhile and see how they respond. If you keep changing things, how will you know what worked? When you see a problem, take action, then allow some time for it to have an effect.

Yall got the line on fish and chips! gotta give you that for sure!
and Heston Blumenthall is my hero :)
Well I'm off to coast to my faveret chip shop going to have...... fishcake and chips n mushy peas :)

LoL he turned me on to 5minute Ice Cream :)
Heston his cool with his frozen food crazy chef... decided against the "cod farther" tonight as the mrs has already started the tea pfffftt

Good day....erm weed, Mr Cake.
:ciao:

Back
Top Bottom