Outstanding!!!:loopy:

Outstanding!!!:loopy:

:thanks:

Kinda wanna live in that room :tokin:

SG

Rent can be worked off.:blunt:

Very Nice. :goodjob:

Thanks for the nute update. :)

Thanks Green, and sorry about the delays in updates. Gettin busy round here. Not too busy to take a couple of pics though..

8-29_AN_update1.jpg

8-29_AN_update2.jpg

8-29_AN_update3.jpg

8-29_AN_update4.jpg

Now a quick pic of the new girls on the block... Afghan Gooey and F-13 growing with GH Flora Nova and various other additives for a comparison.

8-29_GH_update2.jpg

I had an issue with the A/C and condensation drainage that finally has been solved only to have electrical issues later on. I saw my temp had gone to 90 degrees! I peeked in on the ladies and sure enough, all the fans were off and the A/C had blown my fuse in the environmental controller. Seems an 8 inch fan and 6 inch fan along with the A/C was too much jc. Had to buy another thermostat for the A/C alone.
I have been mulling many possible changes or upgrades that can be made and have come to the conclusion that getting a chiller for my resevoirs will probably make the biggest impact in yield now that A/C has been added. I am thinking of 1/4 hp chiller for the 2 flower resevoirs and a 1/10 hp chiller for my veg res. Rh has been 45 to 50% so I was able to keep the dehumidifier off (less heat back into the room) and it has now been removed. Current temp is 81 degrees with Rh at 46%, thank God the hottest months are over.:peacetwo:

Looking like some crazy big tops will be made here soon :)

SG

Oh Yeah, It's gonna be crazy with colas! :hookah:

Crazy colas for crazy peeps. :loopy: My patients swung by yesterday for some meds and took a look at the garden. One couldn't believe I put my money where my mouth was. I told her if she came on board she would never be out of medicine again and at half the price she would pay at a dispensary, she is now a believer!:adore:

Made some changes to the clone and veg area. There is now a clone room with an ebb and flo table for graduation from the cloner. Currently the seedlings are occupying it but will be moving out very soon. The veg room is now a veg/mother plant room with the addition of a 4ft square ebb and flo table for the moms. I am still in the process of finishing the veg room and have to get some ventilation worked out for the clone room. Pics will follow as soon as the labor is done.:slide:

It is also flush and res change time for the AN ladies, the last week of nutes for them. Lots to do... so gettin to it.:peacetwo:

Sounds like you have a lot of "Labor" to do this Labor Day Weekend! :rofl:

I so look forward to the completed pics. :thumb:

:laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo::clap: Sure did! And I have the pics to prove it!:popcorn:

I have been very busy and to reward myself (and you) I will keep this brief and get to the pics. I have many different strains going so I needed a big table for moms. I picked up a 4' x 4' ebb and flo table and fittings and a tub for a 40 gal tub for a res. I will eventually get two more 8 bulb 4' T5s to go over the original veg table when I have clones ready for that stage. For now they are parked over the Moms. I also made a clone room/early veg station with 2 54w T5s, a 2' 6 bulb full spectrum T5 (alternating 6500k and 3000k bulbs) are used over the cuttings and a 4' 8 bulb T5 for graduation from the cloner.

The ladies are in thier 47th day of flower today and getting the last few days of nutes, hmm.. pics speak louder than words.:)

The cloning station...

8-31_Clone_Station2.jpg

8-31_Seedlings1.jpg

8-31_Seedlings3.jpg

9-2_White_Widow_3.jpg

8-31_Clone_station1.jpg

The Veg room..

9-2_F13_mom.jpg

9-3_moms.jpg

9-3_veg_room.jpg

9-3_veg_room_upgrade.jpg

9-4_veg_room.jpg

9-4_Moms_and_Seedlings1.jpg

The seedlings became plants!

9-4_Moms_and_Seedlings2.jpg

9-4_Moms_and_Seedlings3.jpg

The raw recruits taking thier place...

9-5_Clones1.jpg

9-5_AK1.jpg

9-5_Big_Bud.jpg

9-5_Ganja_OD1.jpg

9-5_Ganja_OD2.jpg

9-5_THC_Bomb.jpg

9-5_White_Widow_P.jpg

I know what you are thinking.. you are thinking "hey, this is supposed to be an update on your grow journal" and you are right...

9-2_AN_update2.jpg

9-2_AN_update1.jpg

9-2_AN_update3.jpg

9-2_AN_update4.jpg

9-2_AN_update5.jpg

9-2_AN_update6.jpg

And for a more recent look...

9-5_AN_update1.jpg

9-5_AN_update2.jpg

9-5_AN_update3.jpg

Lastly, here is how the new GH girls look...10 days in flower.

9-5_GH_update1.jpg

9-5_GH_update2.jpg

9-5_GH_update5.jpg

I hope that everyone had as much fun laboring this Labor Day holiday as I did!:peacetwo:

My God your garden is amazing DrDan!
I like the ebb n flo from the cloner too. I switched up my small hydro to run that way too. I ran my clones that way a couple years ago when i used an EbbnGro system and it worked perfect!
You also sold me on the ExHale CO2. I got an e coupon from a non sponsor vendor for a Labor Day sale they're having so I ordered one to try it out.:)
I'm actually going to use it in veg though. I was talking with my guru and he basically sold me on using the co2 for veg and clones. We'll see.
I got lucky on co2 for my bloom cab. The fresh air intake for that cab is outside about 8 feet away from my neighbors hot water heater exaust coming from the roof of his garage so the fresh air in that area is laden with co2 at about 800pmm! :cheer:

Hey DrDan jus wondering if u ever used FoxFarms grow big? Pros cons? And if you recommend me using it to water everyday..If its safe? Thanks man i figure i ask you because you have a very sharp grow going on here so thanks alot take it easy!

Dr Dan the MG!!

Your grow is awsome!!

I am just watching the pics and enjoying the ride!!:surf:

Dr Dan!! Where are you!! Miss you bro!!:nomo:

That's kind of crappy. I bought it online back before I moved to a city with a hydro shop so that might be an option. Sometimes it's even cheaper.

I'd make copies of all the receipts of all the stuff I bought for my grow after blacking out any personal info and take them to the store, hand them to the owner and say "this is all the stuff I would have bought here if you carried the nutrients I want".

I'm probably not a major customer by their standards, but it at least might make them think about how many other sales they might be losing out on from people that don't come forward and say anything.

LOL yeah I'm not sure how much effect it would have but it sure would be fun.

Luckily my local hydro shops are both very cool guys and they carry AN so no problems for me. I'd just go online to get it if they stopped. Can't stop me growing with advanced nutrients anymore than you can stop me from growing in the first place!

Back
Top Bottom