Dread's 3rd Soil Grow.

Man, Dread, you are doing great!
That's a cool pc box, but yea you'll need something bigger.
Kush 1 is awesome! Looks like Budhenge or, Stonerhenge! LOL
Thanks Tric! Stonerhenge it is! Nice man I've been trying to decide what to call her, and I think that name suits her.
im with SS.. that plants trippy as Hell!..... looking Great for sure tho man

Yeah she is!! Crazy lookin plant. Would have been good for Scrog if she had some decent veg time... Thanks alot Odorous.

Yeah! Build it up. Looks great! :popcorn:

:peace:
Im honored to have your approval Aberration! Thank you! I will indeed build it up!
Looks like a bowl of sugar frosted flakes How long they been flowering? looks sweet'
Thanks bro! I believe today is the 24th day of flowering. They look tasty, but smell even better.
hay dread, youve got some nice looking girls so im gonna stay tuned and your lsting looks great and thats what i want to talk to you about. you topped them very early, but how early? and im still not a 100% sure on how to lst. could you help pls :goodjob::popcorn:

The Kush plant, aka Stonerhenge, was topped very early on. I really only lst'd her tops so the rest of the branches could catch up. All you have to do to lst is tie the plant down with string... You can tie down the main stem early on and get alot of nicely sized buds. I like to top my plants, then lst the new tops and let the rest of the plant catch up, making it a very bushy and even plant, height wise.

Here's a look at a plant I lst'd from the start, and it turned out to be a monster. RIP baby girl... :rip:

phpDhXPmgPM.jpg

12135.jpg

1567.jpg

12315.JPG

End Result:
04411.JPG

After I took the top:
rsz_1114.jpg

As you can see, the side nugs are nice and fat because of the lst. I untied her after a while, but you can keep em tied down as long as you see fit... By the way, this was a 12/12 from seed grow using a 150w HPS, and supplemental cfl lighting.
OK DR. Dread, I just read it and now I'm gonna be checking in from now on, so you doing very nice, hope to see the new plants in there new home soon. +reps for your new HPS kit.
Thanks Sisco! Appreciate you stopin' by man and the reps also...
Dread you're plants are looking amazing, I can only hope that my plants look half as decent as yours. I had a couple questions, are you growing in a closet and if so what are you doing for air intake?
Thanks man, I'm sure you'll do just fine. Just put in some hours on the site, soak it up and prepare to follow in the footsteps of many a fine grower... :nomo:

Sorry I've been away for a few days everyone! I took my clones. They are looking like S*%@. I went ahead and put three of them straight into soil because the damn rockwool wouldn't hold them up and there was air getting to the cut end. I'm keeping them in milk jugs cut in half for now so I can keep them humid. I had the dome in my hands at the hydro store, but I'm strapped for cash so I put it back.

The plants in flower are doing great! I'll take some pictures and post em up in a little while...

baby girl looked very nice its always a shame when you cut them down to dry :( thanks for the help ill be watchin this grow with all eyes lol

Thanks so much guys! I'm glad everyone likes the 12/12 girl. Good memories and good smokin' from that one!

Time for an overdue update.

I tied down the four main branches on the Citrus plant. Shes doin great! Shes 30 days into flower and is still stretching alot. Her flowers are just starting to take shape. You can really see her Sativa side when she's sitting next to the short and stout Kush plants. Those two are just putting on weight now. I really cant believe how fast the Kush are finishing... Its amazing they have only been flowering for a month. I keep lookin at them and sayin hold up, let me do the math one more time... damn only at the 30 day mark!
They all have a runoff of 6-7, so ph wise they're a ok. The temperatures are low 60's when the light is off, 76 then it's on. 40-55%RH. No bugs in the flower room, and I'm hoping I can keep it that way.
The citrus dosent smell to strong yet, just a floral scent. The Kush both smell the same. When you first whiff them you get a sour kind of smell, like rotten milk or something. Upon closer sniffing the familiar earthy kushy aroma comes through. More so on the #2 plant. The #1 plant is just straight sour smelling, in a good way of course!
Citrus Bagseed 30 Days 12/12
02442.JPG

02171.JPG

Kush #1 "Stonerhenge" 30 Days 12/12! Unbelievable!
010147.JPG

004186.JPG

Kush #2 30 Days 12/12
03934.JPG

04226.JPG

Here are the veg plants. They are on an 18/6 schedule in the veg box I threw together. It's just a simple two box setup. Four 23w 5500k cfls for light, three pc fans for exhaust. The plants are showing symptoms of nute, ph, and bug issues. The second plant looks burnt, but they haven't been getting much nutes. I noticed some white flies in the veg box, so I gave them a strong spray of neem and insecticidal soap. I will continue to do so as I see fit.
I'm going to give them a much larger feed next time, they both look deficient. The second plant looks like it needs more calcium. I'm gonna step it up to full strength Pure Blend Pro and up the Cal/Mag as well.
Both plants were topped four days ago. These are going to veg for another month or so. I think they are about a month old, not too sure though...
04623.JPG

05311.JPG

05512.JPG

The cuttings I took never rooted, so I gave up on them. I have the materials to make an EZ cloner, all I need are the spray nozzles. I think Im gonna go that route next time...

For all who stopped by thank you for your support! :ganjamon:

Odorous, siscokid, mesrone, Aberration, and last but not least Tunes420, Thank you all so very much for commenting and sharing the love. I'm so happy to have you all along for the ride. When I log on to see that people have been on my page, it brightens my day for sure... :grinjoint:

Check check it, things were really startin to stink so I went in search of a scrubber. This is what I ended up with after an afternoon of surveying the local shops... I payed $54 total. The 6'' Inline duct booster from Home Depot works very well. Its rated at 150CFM so thats plenty for the little sok. I hung it up in the garden and haven't had a whiff since!

Mega clearance on the brand new Odorsok!
007163.JPG

001184.JPG

Nice job!

:peace:
Thanks so much man, you always take the time to leave a comment, and I appreciate that Aberration. Wish I could call you by a real name man...
Some day soon were gonna blaze my friend... When I get to the west coast next summer I'm hittin you up! :smokin:

lol does that price tag say 99.99 -- 49.99 --- 19.99???

its almost like Billy Mays is on your box selling it to you :p haha! <rip>

excellent buy dude, carbon filters arent cheap!!! *cept for you i guess right??

rock!

Back
Top Bottom