Dropponys Outdoor Med Crop

good god. now that is secure fucking garden. now for some claymores around the electric fence...lol :cheesygrinsmiley:.

keep up the great work.

you can never be too safe! i dont even leave my house anymore, and i wont til i harvest. the only way any one is getting my meds is if they kill me.and they better be a faster than me.

August_0131.jpg

Always nice getting a couple pounds off a plant. I wish I still could but its a beotch when you live in the city...I miss me old house in Btt.Fck.Egpt. Rotts are good dogs and no one is going to fck wit the 3 of them

I used to grow outdoors, not as serious as you though. I'd just plant all the bagseed I had and let them grow up, yanking up the males as they appeared. I don't ever remember my plants getting that fucking tall though.. I think I harvested mine at 6foot. But I have to say again, looking nice! I'm about to start my indoor adventure myself, hope it turns out half as good as this grow! :adore:

Nice grow man, those plants are HUGE! i bet you'll looking foreward to harvest eh. right on!

Looking great Droppony! Looks like you could have given them a bit more room, but they'er looking healthy and happy. Nice grow man.
Vin

ya i know vin, thats the only thing i did wrong. i still hope to get a pound per plant, they are all starting to flower now.

Man everything is looking great! a pound per plant? possibly 2? That's insanely awesome! Can't wait to see the final product, and I'm sure you can't either! Keep those girls lookin great and keep us updated! Great Job!

Like NDW4M, I'm sure you'll easily see a pound per plant, and like him again, you're an insperation and example to those of us who hope to growing outdoors our selves some day soon. I live in the city right now, and have a teenager, but in a couple of years I hope to have a place w/more land, but for now, I have a few ideas for growing my LowRyders close-by out doors next spring.
Keep up the good work man.
Vin

thanks vin its always nice when you stop by, i live in the city limits in resedential and still have 12 hogs.lol. one is now 11 feet tall, its the f****** green giant!

hey my plants are all most 7 feet tall all with about 40 tops each mabe more !
There stil growing and going to reach 8 + feet all are thje bigest I have ever seen , I just bought the house and it is the first grow here !

Back
Top Bottom