Honestly every one of you all made my day today I love you all y'all brought me out of my bad mood.. Thank you so much my fam....
We love @InTheShed . He was one of those omg I am way out of his league let me be a silent follower. But just like with @Maritimer, following him quietly, my loud ass mouth had to chirp sometime. I'm grateful for meeting them both, they've been extremely helpful in building the growing knowledge I have today. And Shed always has strains I want to run. @Bode told me about Mobstah and I've got some of those waiting to run in the spring. I need a DP mix of some kind. I have lineages back a few crosses in some of mine and I've never had a pure, that and a NL. Buuuut the kerosene smell and taste and power in those diesel mixes, I crave.

This place and the people in it have taken me out of many funks. I'm forever indebted to @420 and all of 420 Mag for creating this community

....you know you guys say you love me, but when you love someone, you tell them about their typos where funds should have been funks....just saying :thanks: :rofl: :passitleft: :Namaste:

So guess what guys, I cleaned my scope! Wow! What a difference! :rofl: :thumb:

Also, in 11 days it will be 1 year since starting this thread! What an amazing journey it has been!

As we noted, we are focusing on TRICHOMES!

I want to see what changes when it changes how it changes, where it starts changing, how quickly colors change, when twisting and coraling starts, when the elongation starts and increases and slows down the most, plus whatever other visual cues I can document.

For this intent with this plant, we are focusing on her main cola. All shots will be of this same area.

I have 8 plants to drought come end of January into first couple of weeks of February, if they last that long, and at that juncture, I will focus on some bottom buds, some middle of the pack buds and document the same way- see whats different and what's the same.

Lots of plants to do lots of scoping experiments with coming soon.

For now, let's get the ball rolling again on this droughting thread

Theodore, an i49 seeds Blueberry Autoflower is at DAY 1 OF DROUGHT:

Happy droughting!!

Me too! Been a while coming, too!

These plants smh

Exactly, next!!
this is Pebbles, a Fruit Punch Auto from @Herbies Seeds on Day# 100 from seed, Day# 69 of flower, and Day# 5 of drought (since her res was empty). She was grown in a SIP bucket with Sohum soil and @GeoFlora Nutrients amended with @DYNOMYCO Purpinator and Sweet Candy. She's in a 32x32x60 tent with the @VIVOSUN Smart Grow System and the @VIVOSUN AeroLight, a 100w LED, under a 20/4 schedule.

Oh BudMan thank you so much for sharing!! Pebbles is just lovely!!!! So glad you are trying it again, I know you've been back and forth!! Appreciate your documentation 110%!!!

Me too!

Beautiful. Some plants don't lose the color, you've seen it on some of mine before. Others look terrible but some, hey, they are all different! I love pictures and so does everyone else so please continue to share away, EVERYONE! THANK YOU!!

OH YUMMY!!!!
Would someone please explain to me how this auto is 100 days old? I thought the upside to auto’s was fast growing. No? I’m a little high n a bit perplexed. CL🍀

Would someone please explain to me how this auto is 100 days old? I thought the upside to auto’s was fast growing. No? I’m a little high n a bit perplexed. CL🍀
Autos are typically 75-90 days but I've had 110 day girls and I've also had a couple 65

Here is three good pics in different light settings from the beauty of Krissi after her drought! Enjoy!! Last pick is one juicy bud of broken ass. Good morning everyone

20221217_064620.jpg

20221217_064610.jpg

20221217_064558.jpg

20221217_064526.jpg

So I guess Camilla will be getting two droughts she went through the drought well halfway through alongside these two about mid-flower stage and yes it harmed her leaves a little bit kind of look like calcium and magnesium deficiency. But it wasn't I know what caused it she didn't get no water and sucking shit out of her leaves.

20221217_064532.jpg

20221216_215021.jpg

Also, in 11 days it will be 1 year since starting this thread! What an amazing journey it has been!
Wow! Congrats, @Krissi Carbone . I remember it well because I was in the middle of building out my new, more spacious cabinet and remember responding multiple times to the thread as I went back and forth from my tools in the garage to the cab in a spare bedroom, carrying parts back and forth to test fit, sand a little more, test fit, sand....

For this intent with this plant, we are focusing on her main cola. All shots will be of this same area.

I have 8 plants to drought come end of January into first couple of weeks of February, if they last that long, and at that juncture, I will focus on some bottom buds, some middle of the pack buds and document the same way- see whats different and what's the same.
Wouldn't comparing low, mids and upper buds on the same plant at the same time give a more comparable idea of timing than doing the lowers and mids in a different round? Lots of factors could change the results between takes from environment, different genetics, etc.

Curious on your thinking on this. :hmmmm:

Here is three good pics in different light settings from the beauty of Krissi after her drought! Enjoy!! Last pick is one juicy bud of broken ass. Good morning everyone

20221217_064620.jpg

20221217_064610.jpg

20221217_064558.jpg

20221217_064526.jpg

So I guess Camilla will be getting two droughts she went through the drought well halfway through alongside these two about mid-flower stage and yes it harmed her leaves a little bit kind of look like calcium and magnesium deficiency. But it wasn't I know what caused it she didn't get no water and sucking shit out of her leaves.

20221217_064532.jpg

20221216_215021.jpg
They are great! So what are the plans for Camilla now? When is she going again and how far along is she again??
Wow! Congrats, @Krissi Carbone . I remember it well because I was in the middle of building out my new, more spacious cabinet and remember responding multiple times to the thread as I went back and forth from my tools in the garage to the cab in a spare bedroom, carrying parts back and forth to test fit, sand a little more, test fit, sand....
A lot can happen in a year my friend
Wouldn't comparing low, mids and upper buds on the same plant at the same time give a more comparable idea of timing than doing the lowers and mids in a different round? Lots of factors could change the results between takes from environment, different genetics, etc.

Curious on your thinking on this. :hmmmm:
Honestly my thoughts were just to do a different thing with each plant I have coming up between now and February. I'll absolutely do the different levels on the same plant, just know I have a while to go on this and it keeps it interesting for me to touch a new unknown each time, doing things a little different that's all. No huge scientific thought process behind it tbh figured this was a new focus so let's roll with it nice and easy since there's plenty more plants behind Theo.

They are great! So what are the plans for Camilla now? When is she going again and how far along is she again??

A lot can happen in a year my friend

Honestly my thoughts were just to do a different thing with each plant I have coming up between now and February. I'll absolutely do the different levels on the same plant, just know I have a while to go on this and it keeps it interesting for me to touch a new unknown each time, doing things a little different that's all. No huge scientific thought process behind it tbh figured this was a new focus so let's roll with it nice and easy since there's plenty more plants behind Theo.
I think she's about halfway can't remember when I flipped.. lmao and of course she'll go again look at the results of Krissi! Who is getting the chop really really soon

These are broken asses trichomes and I would really love to harvest her the same time as Krissi otherwise it's going to be really really difficult for me Camilla I can handle but I couldn't handle broken ass being out that tent with that smell and I would love to harvest these at the same time I know for a fact Krissi is ready but here's a few shots of broken asses trichomes What do you think remember I don't like the couch like shit so I really don't need that much Amber I like the energetic high the wanting to do shit high

20221216_22_00_18.png

20221216_21_56_20.png

20221216_21_58_11.png

20221216_21_58_38.png

20221216_21_56_50.png

That makes sense. Like you say, it's not like it's our last opportunity.

These are broken asses trichomes and I would really love to harvest her the same time as Krissi otherwise it's going to be really really difficult for me Camilla I can handle but I couldn't handle broken ass being out that tent with that smell and I would love to harvest these at the same time I know for a fact Krissi is ready but here's a few shots of broken asses trichomes What do you think remember I don't like the couch like shit so I really don't need that much Amber I like the energetic high the wanting to do shit high

20221216_22_00_18.png

20221216_21_56_20.png

20221216_21_58_11.png

20221216_21_58_38.png

20221216_21_56_50.png
I don't see much clear unless that's the flash talking. Mostly cloudy is supposed to be exactly like what you described as what you like.

I don't see much clear unless that's the flash talking. Mostly cloudy is supposed to be exactly like what you described as what you like.
When I take tricone shots always take it with the lights off and with the light that's on my mini microscope that I hooked in my phone

That makes sense. Like you say, it's not like it's our last opportunity.
I'm just spreading it out brother. Got time got love got plants got droughting friends. Explore every angle a little differently with each harvest. Eventually we will find what we are looking for, once we figure out what that is.....
Thanx brother
He's the best
Final product of krissi coming up it's over for her n broken ass Monday evening

20221217_214209.jpg

20221217_213950.jpg

20221217_213925.jpg

20221217_213858.jpg

20221217_213822.jpg

20221217_213751.jpg

20221217_213938.jpg
Beautiful. Agree with @Stunger, excellent work Mark! So happy Krissi came to be. I'm still so thrilled you named her after me, makes my heart go boom boom!

DAY 2 DROUGHT, DAY 78 FROM SEED:
THEODORE, BLUEBERRY AUTOFLOWER

Not a crazy amount of change here in 24 hours but I've got to say her pot is already getting dry (along with the 2 Big Bulls in the tent who arent droughting). She has more amber today than she did yesterday.

I expect tomorrow to see a noticeable change over the last two days in terms of both trichome development and morphology. This is a nearly pure Indica strain so the amber will be coming in hot. In a past drought, Blueberry had very elongated trichies so I'm thinking the same will follow suit here. She is also a frosty gal so expect to see some "twinning" popping up, too. Last round of her, it was hard to get trichome shots without a glare from the added frost. Hopefully we will see one in the same with Theodore.

Happy Droughting!!

DAY 79, DAY 3 DROUGHT
i49 seeds Blueberry Autoflower, Theodore

Noteable notes of DAY 3:

-increased amber-some through the entire stalk not just head
-beginning of twisting
-twinning is evident
-glandular bulbous heads are bigger
-stalks have lengthened

Happy Droughting!

Back
Top Bottom