Drying questions

Jar it and put in a hygrometer. If its goes above 65 rh. Open it up for a few hours close it up again and repeat until its stays relatively stable at around 60 to 65. If you jar it and its too dry Boveda packs are your best friends.

I have only been drying for 6 days now. I divided the plants into small portions and hung them on separately in the tent the temp has been 70 mainly and the RH between 50 and 60. Some of the smaller bud stems are snapping and the rest of the buds look like they are fairly dry. Should I put em all in a jar for curing before they over dry?????the pics is of one of the larger buds stem not snapping yet

im not sure neither brother. I just wanted to follow allong and figure out what the options are.
@MochaBud :popcorn:

At day 10, I do a sample smoke test for smoothness and usually jar up around day 17-21. I find these lids with built in hygrometer functional.

Attachments

• IMG_20200514_151516178.jpg
    IMG_20200514_151516178.jpg
    784 KB · Views: 42
I’d say u could start the cure, but hard to tell from pictures
Uhm, what pics :hmmmm: did this thread start somewhere else???
im not sure neither brother. I just wanted to follow allong and figure out what the options are.
@MochaBud :popcorn:
Thanks for tagging me PK :passitleft:...even though I see no pics :hmmmm:

I pull all my big fan leaves off and leave the little sugar leaves, then I clip branches and let them hang for 7 to 10 days, then I snip the buds from the branches and put them into my trimmer and crank :rofl:
Then into mason jars, I use no humidity packs, or hygrometer thingys, and I pop my jars for about 10 minutes each day for 30 days, by then it should be perfect, smell and taste :yummy: ...remember the longer it takes to dry the smoother, and better tasting the smoke will be :thumb:

hmmmm, he edited his post and removed it. along with his question

Back
Top Bottom