Dude1970 - Buddha Auto Flower - 2012

100_0870_2_.JPG
100_0868_2_.JPG
100_07543.JPG
100_08773.JPG
100_08797.JPG

What is the final dry weight of all 10 of your plants man? I am super curious to know, read the grow from 1st post to last post and loved it! Congrats on the super potent looking buds :D

What is the final dry weight of all 10 of your plants man? I am super curious to know, read the grow from 1st post to last post and loved it! Congrats on the super potent looking buds :D

Out of the 10 i started 9 grew and the total dry weight was about 11 1/2 oz aprox. not bad for little plants and some dam good smoke, better than the despesery. i would grow them again.

drop us a msg if you get another journal up and running, ill give you step by step guide on how to do your signature so your journal is their as well, give me a shout and ill send you a guide on how to do it, its pretty simple once you done it once

Your grow was great! I read the entire journal. Need to check out if you have another one. Im starting my first auto grow next week. Man you did great for a first grow. I am completely excited to start my autos. The main fear I have is when to add nutes, how much, and what type.

:Namaste:

Your grow was great! I read the entire journal. Need to check out if you have another one. Im starting my first auto grow next week. Man you did great for a first grow. I am completely excited to start my autos. The main fear I have is when to add nutes, how much, and what type.

:Namaste:

my autos liked 3/4 nuts , i used bontanicare pro gro & pro bloom soil, but leave your light cycle at 18/6, autos don't need a 12/12 cycle. Also make sure you use Cal mag supplement cause auto tend to be cal mag deffecent. good luck!
You can find my current grow on youtube under the name "DePokerDude"

the link to your new grow is not working mate, drop me the link in pm and ill come over and have a look at your new grow

hey donpaul.p,
The new grow is on youtube, I'm starting flower week 5 , the stretch is over and their starting to put on weight. I've got 4 or 5 vids on camera but can't upload , lighting got the house fried router and cooked laptop.

my autos liked 3/4 nuts , i used bontanicare pro gro & pro bloom soil, but leave your light cycle at 18/6, autos don't need a 12/12 cycle. Also make sure you use Cal mag supplement cause auto tend to be cal mag deffecent. good luck!
You can find my current grow on youtube under the name "DePokerDude"

Great advice. Ill check out the new grow.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom