Dumpy's First 1000 Watt Soil Grow

DSCF04713.JPG
DSCF04703.JPG
DSCF04692.JPG
DSCF04683.JPG
DSCF04673.JPG
DSCF04663.JPG
DSCF04652.JPG

Thanks!! Theres a couple of early brown leaves. Not concerned though. I thought i could foliar feed them too early with too strong of a solution. Have them on a 20/4 light schedule and mist them when the lights come back on with ph balanced water with a couple drops of b1.. They seem to be liking it.

Well..... Another week has passed..... Everything seems to be happening all at once. Topped three of em. Could use a little feedback as to whether or not i did it right. Used some alcohol on my snips then topped 3 of them. Been reading mixed reviews. Some say not to top indica strains and hybrids. Some say more yield if you do. This is uncharted waters for me. I'll post new pics in about 20 mins.:morenutes:

Going to start turning the temperatures up. Been keeping them around 72 to 73 with humidity at 40 percent and Co2 at 1000 ppm. Gonna gradually push them up to 79 to 80 with humidity at 50 percent and Co2 at 1200 ppm. and see how it goes. In another week or two Im thinking of switching to flower.

The numbers you are switching to will be good. As for the topping, it'll be fine. Just don't overdo it until you know how they will behave. Next time around you will have a better idea what you want to do as far as topping.

They look nice and healthy. You'll like them in bloom.

:peace:

Thank you Aberration. I really appreciate your expertise. Any advice is truly welcomed. I'm just doing lots of reading and hoping for the best. :thanks:

The controller is kickin ass. I wouldn't have it any other way. Keeping temps, humidity and co under control. I recently kicked temp and co up and it was a 30 second adjustment at most. My plants are looking decent. Thinking of flipping them to bloom next week. I picked up some amino acid, multi zen and some bud candy today. With the Co2 at 1250 ppm and temps at 80 - 82 it should be a decent run to the finish line. Gotta say Puff, I'm enjoying this more than I thought I would. It certainly isn't the white hot exciting sport of plant growing, but I find the daily changes interesting. Gonna post some more pics tomorrow brodda. Been lurking in your journal, learning as much as I can. Thinking of trying a DWC next time. :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom