Dusty's Closet

Hey guys quick update. The ak is at day 49 today checked trics and found some black heads so she will be choped a week ahead of schedule. This is the promblem trying to grow perpetual with differnt strains the schedule gets all crazy because the strains I have all have differnt flower times so keeping the two week schedule is not always posible.
The church hits day 11 today and I found her first pistils last night . Kalashnikova is in full flower mode now at day 20 & bubblelicious is building some nice colas will try to get pics up tomorrow.
Peace,love,and good smoke.

update did rez changes this morning in flower closet
Veg room will be tomorrow.
Whant to start off with the top led closet.this light has done nothing but impress the shit out of me. Heres the bubblelicious #2
2014-05-31_09_08_01.jpg
2014-05-31_09_08_29.jpg
2014-05-31_09_08_52.jpg
2014-05-31_09_09_43.jpg
2014-05-31_09_09_21.jpg
2014-05-31_09_09_04.jpg

New addition blue cheese from barneys farm. I cant get this pheno to yeild much at all, makes me wish I'd have got a five pack insured of a single seed ,but its like one of my favs.
2014-05-31_08_01_38.jpg

Hey Dusty Kiefers, Nice grow and great looking buds man. I don't know anything about hydro, I'm subbed and looking forward to learning something. I hope you don't mind me following along.

Hey Dusty Kiefers, Nice grow and great looking buds man. I don't know anything about hydro, I'm subbed and looking forward to learning something. I hope you don't mind me following along.

Hey shadowman welcome. Don't mind one bit,hydro is supperdupper easy kinda like a jr.high lab experiment. Feel free to ask or criticize in any way.

:bravo: I am wanting to taste that lovely AK right about ...NOW!!!

congratulations green warrior :high-five:

( keep me posted on your church... still freaking out on that one )

Back
Top Bottom