Dusty's Closet

Keep doing what you do Dusty. Looking good up in here.

Forgot to get sum pics of mini bluecheese she's around 10 days 12/12. I also neglected the newest , oldest edition to the bloom room. She is kerala/skunk freebie and I poped the seed a year ago this has got to be fourth or fifth generation clone. This was the keeper of three seeds of this stain I germinated in may 2013. I have yet to grow her dwc style so this time just using three part nutes at a 3-1-1 ratio of bloom,grow,micro,with awesome bloosoms to help keep p.h. in range and of course for bloom booster.
Blue Cheese
2014-06-11_16_17_38.jpg
2014-06-11_16_18_15.jpg
2014-06-11_16_16_40.jpg
2014-06-11_16_17_24.jpg

Kerala/skunk 5 days 12/12
2014-06-11_16_10_07.jpg
2014-06-11_16_10_45.jpg

Love that blue cheese. We have different phenos!! What isnyours like? Or is it your first grow?
This is third gen clone sum of the best tasting smoke ive ever tasted. This one puts off the smallest nugs ever about the size of a blueberry when dryed. She looks tatal sativa and starts smelling in a hurry. The smell is of blueberry and earth and the taste is the same. Verry sativa leaves but its my night smoke go figure.

Don't think I'll make new journals. If I pop another, don't know if I should in that small tent, then I'll just continue in current.
Mine is from femaleseeds nl

This is third gen clone sum of the best tasting smoke ive ever tasted. This one puts off the smallest nugs ever about the size of a blueberry when dryed. She looks tatal sativa and starts smelling in a hurry. The smell is of blueberry and earth and the taste is the same. Verry sativa leaves but its my night smoke go figure.
Nice :D our plants sound very similar. My leaves are really sativa like and it reeks of blueberry and earthyness. Your leaves look a lil different than mine though

Nice :D our plants sound very similar. My leaves are really sativa like and it reeks of blueberry and earthyness. Your leaves look a lil different than mine though

Yes they do,and I'll be luky if my buds finish the size yours are now. If it wernt straight up dank id dump her for no yeild. I do plan on ordering a whole pak soon.

Back
Top Bottom