okie dokie, busy day today. so I didn't get into the tent all day til like 7 hours after lights on. and no trip in before lights out.......not cool day after defol. I like to be sure they are happy with my work eh.

as it turns out, they seem ecstatic!!! hehehe here ya thought I was gonna give ya bad news eh.

well, I am. but not in regards to yesterdays work at all. matter of fact one lady says to me tonight, "hey take a wee bit off the side for me please" (not really, i'm not nuts eh) but she did "tell" me to give her a once over.

so I get all set up to go over her. take a nice broad shot. wow she has a nice form, almost as nice as miss Purdy. she is the top'd lst I been working on. she just got all growed up in between a bunch of others, and seemingly stayed happy.

20160711_224958.jpg

see, what did I say? she's got a nice body about her eh? lets just have a few peeks under the skirt eh, got the scissors in hand.

whoa wth is goin on here now???
20160711_225149.jpg

aaawww crap she has turned out to be a he. that's the third one now.

20160711_224742.jpg

20160711_225359.jpg

20160711_225135.jpg

20160711_224816.jpg

20160711_225013.jpg

so, she is a he. bummer. but on a "high" note, I think im going to let her be for 5 minutes, he is already getting a bit frosty. so a wee bit more couldn't hurt to add to olive oil or butter eh. i'll watch him closely. and chop him down, dry him in a box, then chop him up for butter.

that's my update tonight.
kinda poopy
but hey, more butter goodies
the wacky cake is sooooooo good.

have fun eh

ok since that excitement yesterday, I decided to pop my 1 blue treacle auto into water this am. cuz i'll be short one plant in the tent now.

gonna have to make pollen and seeds on her to keep the strain for myself without having to buy all the time.

Nice little girl you got growing on. Hope you don't mind I take a peak every now and then. Oh BTW I'm 3 1/2' tall.... Keepem Green

welcome norcal. peek anytime you like.

ya ever get a good giggle on and can't seem ta shake it?

that's exactly what happened when I looked at yer pic, lol.

Incredible thread! You got skill! Im gong inside in a 5x9 tent soon after a few yard grows. I hope I can get your insight sometime. I hope this indoor comes as easy as outdoor has. I like how your rotating your crop (preputial?)
Im just learning to PH and using a schedule so Im green but good. Going to take the tent serious!
Have a great day!! This years yard grow
20160706_071352.jpg
20160705_132152.jpg
20160706_072559.jpg

okie dokie, busy day today. so I didn't get into the tent all day til like 7 hours after lights on. and no trip in before lights out.......not cool day after defol. I like to be sure they are happy with my work eh.

as it turns out, they seem ecstatic!!! hehehe here ya thought I was gonna give ya bad news eh.

well, I am. but not in regards to yesterdays work at all. matter of fact one lady says to me tonight, "hey take a wee bit off the side for me please" (not really, i'm not nuts eh) but she did "tell" me to give her a once over.

so I get all set up to go over her. take a nice broad shot. wow she has a nice form, almost as nice as miss Purdy. she is the top'd lst I been working on. she just got all growed up in between a bunch of others, and seemingly stayed happy.

20160711_224958.jpg

see, what did I say? she's got a nice body about her eh? lets just have a few peeks under the skirt eh, got the scissors in hand.

whoa wth is goin on here now???
20160711_225149.jpg

aaawww crap she has turned out to be a he. that's the third one now.

20160711_224742.jpg

20160711_225359.jpg

20160711_225135.jpg

20160711_224816.jpg

20160711_225013.jpg

so, she is a he. bummer. but on a "high" note, I think im going to let her be for 5 minutes, he is already getting a bit frosty. so a wee bit more couldn't hurt to add to olive oil or butter eh. i'll watch him closely. and chop him down, dry him in a box, then chop him up for butter.

that's my update tonight.
kinda poopy
but hey, more butter goodies
the wacky cake is sooooooo good.

have fun eh

What are the white specks?

hey dutchess, thanks for lookin eh

I was admiring your garden the other day if I recall. must have cuz I remember the pics lol

im thinkin the white specks are the beginnings of trichs??? could I be wrong?? new to me otherwise.

so tonight, found another freakin male. that makes 3 now.

fed the girls tonight starting with week 6 bloom for 1,2,3. all the way down to week 1 veg.

seven batches of nutes lol

rearranged the tent too so #1 starts at the left front corner, going to the back then turn and so on. made watering easier. but I kept moving the big girls out from the walls to get more light. dunno if I really had to, but I was. that however I think was shadowing some of the smaller girls. nothing bad or really even noticeable, but it was on the brain eh.

hey dutchess, thanks for lookin eh

I was admiring your garden the other day if I recall. must have cuz I remember the pics lol

im thinkin the white specks are the beginnings of trichs??? could I be wrong?? new to me otherwise.

How do you get that under your posts... Dutch treat auto perpetual<-----current grow?? My computer skills suck and i want to put my tent grow under mine.

How do you get that under your posts... Dutch treat auto perpetual<-----current grow?? My computer skills suck and i want to put my tent grow under mine.

click the bottom one it says: How To Create a Signature - Step by Step Pictorial

that will show you how to do it.

Those spots are odd. good that it's not mites, but I don't think it's trichomes. They woodn't be all the way out to the tips so early maybe around the base... I think if it was me, I'd wash them with a weak dose of azamax. Least the ones that are still vegging, or up to a week, week and a half in. Spray good then wait about 1/2 an hour then rise them off with straight water. Like 3-4 mills azamax per quart. Or even safers insecticidal soap. Safers is great as a wash. Leaves the leaves feeling soft and clean. I rise off safers also, Hopefully it's nothing.
Might be better safe than sorry,,,, GL Keepem Green

could be dust? idunno.

but after finding a 2nd in so many days, they both got chopped and gone already.

so no worries

yep you got it fine as frogs hair.

but why haven't you clicked it? it aint gonna kill you is it? lol

might as well reap the rewards of your hard work.

right so I put one blue treacle into water on the 12th at 8 am. decided after finding the 2nd male, I put a barneys farm critical kush into water at 8 pm on the 12th. both went into towel yesterday at their respective times. B.T. has sprouted a lil root already by this morning.

yes that's right critical kush photo fem. hows that gonna work you ask. well i'll veg it out as long as I want, then flip my light to 12/12 for its veg time. I've seen a few folks here doing 12/12 for autos with good success.

also to be mentioned, both of the BT and CK are single seeds, so I need to reverse one branch on each, and pollinate at least one nug on each to make me some seeds of both.

on other news, with being a wee bit ocd on rearranging the girls the other night, I guess I sorta blocked the flaps from being able to come much in at the bottom of the tent with fresh air. soooo my tent was trying to do a disappearing act by attempting to suck itself into itself, lol. and that's with my fan on 1 of 3 speeds.

sooo after dinner last night having coffee, I decided to get some wacky cake outta the freezer.....wife an I each had basically 1 1/2 pieces. so one center and one outside each, the centers are taller.

now even the big centers are cut at 1"x1"x2" tall. so we each had about 3 cubic inches of wacky cake.

she slept like a log last night, felt great. it hit her before me this time.

when it did hit me....I was like wtf??? it came on strong like a ton o bricks lol. it was a literal buzz started just below the nape of my neck and went up to the brainstem. what an awesome and weird feeling at the same time.

strange though, because that is where I have herniated discs, and have been dealing with migraines this week from it. all centered right there. it's like the medicine knew precisely where it was needed most and went right there.

so after coffee I decided to get into the tent and check the girls. they are fine, doing great even.

don't go into your tent with your camera or phone with a major brain buzz going on, lol. suddenly everything needs to be shot. cuz it all looks soooo cool. lmao

now partly why I say don't is because i'm using a cellphone for my pics. ever try to hold that steady for closeups while feeling really great? not always the best results lol. apparently I realized this while taking them, so I took 123 pics in about 10 minutes.

then I was going to do an update last night here......probably good I didn't. but I did go through the pics and deleted 92 of em. lol uploaded 31 of em to here last night, and said fuggit I cant do an update now.

so im gonna try to pick out a few select photos for ya'll to peruse. it's hard, because they do all look so good eh. might do a couple posts to break it up tho.

here we go then.
some general tent shots,
20160714_194933.jpg

20160714_194945.jpg

20160714_195056.jpg

20160714_195044.jpg

20160714_195106.jpg

for some reason, likely self info, my blue treacle pack. lol
20160712_060016.jpg

the 2 closest to harvest.
20160714_1951181.jpg

20160714_195128.jpg

20160714_195138.jpg

20160714_195158.jpg

i'll continue in another post, looks like mostly bud shots on #1(was #2) switched the tags.

Back
Top Bottom