Lost track of you for a while, Brother, but just got caught up on the last several pages and amazing work! :high-five:
I love the IHG gear! A little expensive but, if you have the ability to keep mothers, they're well worth it and your girls a perfect examples. :yummy:
Thanks Krip and glad you could stop by! IHG is indeed a bit pricey but the end results of his hard work shows in the genetics! Always fire from every pack!

Update

Alrighty folks! Few days behind on the update but what else is new right? Haha sorry for the delay but I’ve brought some beautiful pictures to make up for it!

starting off with the full tent view!

Platinum Punch

GG#4

Slurricane

Now my garden is slowing down as I am packing and moving everything to our new house! To celebrate I’ll be dropping some new genetics and starting new mothers for a new season of the Frost Factory! Lots to come and I promise more frequent updates again!

Much Love
-Dutch

Highya Dutchie,

Very nice pics!! Nice color, very much trichomes, and nice big buds. You have done it again!! Great job! Happy Smokin'

Edit: Congratulations on your new house! Moving is always a pain, but how much better it will be when moving is finished!!

Highya Dutchie,

Very nice pics!! Nice color, very much trichomes, and nice big buds. You have done it again!! Great job! Happy Smokin'

Edit: Congratulations on your new house! Moving is always a pain, but how much better it will be when moving is finished!!
Thanks Bode! Looking forward to another frosty harvest for sure and moving definitely sucks but I’m really excited for our new house! Much bigger, a garage and a full finished basement for me to take over! Muahahaha LoL

Platinum is killer Dutch! Have a smooth move brother.
Couldn’t agree more Otter! Platinum is always a stunner

Get it done and over with. Lol
No kidding! Packing up and moving is the hardest part! It’s nice to be able to de-clutter and get rid of the old stuff that’s been hiding for years in this house though haha!

I’m sad I had to slow down my grow for a week during the transition but luckily the new house is empty and we’ve been moving stuff over slowly!

Ill be moving my mothers and flower tent over after this harvest is done!

10-14 days and these girls are getting the chop!

Better than trying to move mature plants.
Indeed! I would hate to try and move my flower setup right now..... I took a bunch of clones from the mother tent this week and am starting a new generation of all my mothers so I can start some seeds as well and get new genetics going as well!

Update

Well since I’m moving the mothers needed downsizing and with the downsizing comes new clones! I took a few cuttings from every mother and have begun the process of downsizing my mothers to create a next gen. for the move. Keeping them smaller will make the transition easier!

I’ve had this 65W from @Budget LED for a while now and it’s my absolute favourite light for seeds and clones! Fully Dimmable I Start my clones around 25W with the fixture 12” away and after the first week and I see signs of roots I’ll juice it up to 65w and let them bulk and grin their journey! I’ve found this to create some thick stalks and stacked clones since this light is strong for them at this size keeping the nodal spacing tight and allowing them to grow strong without the stretch

Of course an update is the same around the frost factory without lots of frost so here you go!

Happy Sunday and stay medicated fam!

Beautiful looking buds, Dutch! Good luck on your move. :goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom