Looking amazing as usual Dutch! And that Slurricane looks oh so tasty! Did you strip everything but the top node on each branch? I can’t see good enough to tell in the pics lol. Keep up the good work and stay safe!
I leave the top node as mentioned yes of each top point on every branch. You can look up multiple defoliation techniques but I have found this one to work well for me!

Helluva pump setup!
It works great and my plants seem to love it! I love the automation as I can fill my res and come back at the end of the week haha!

Drive-by

happy healthy tent you got growing on.. And a cool scooter.......... Enjoy the wind...

Hey man, lovely thread. Qucik q's... What ever happened to the 120W? Did you use it to flower as well? Would love to hear more about it.
Thanks brother and I run the 120W in my 2x2 tent as a single flower light! I’m currently flowering a CBD plant in there for my wife which is a perfect for for a single plant to fill out! I can post some pictures this week as well

Highya Dutchie,

Ya know, smokin' those buds will keep you away even more, lol. They are gorgeous, though! Great job, man! Happy Smokin'

Gorgeous colors on your plants Dutch and so frosty; you do awesome work. :bravo:

She's a frosty beauty Dutch! Awesome!
Thanks my man! I hope you’ve been well!

Gorgeous flowers Dutch
Thanks Penny! Always fun keeping it frosty!

You said it my man! Haha hope your well dank

Holy moley! So sweet!
Sweet and gasy! Just the terps I like! Thanks Fred

Highya Dutchie,

Ya know, smokin' those buds will keep you away even more, lol. They are gorgeous, though! Great job, man! Happy Smokin'
I know Bode! Busy work schedule and life has just been demanding lately! I’m trying buddy haha! I miss you all

Beautiful Dutch, impressive :yahoo::thumb:
Thanks kindly as always Dyna ! Hope your well

Looking beautiful Dutch! Keep it up :hookah:
Always my friend and cheers to you

:thedoubletake::bravo::adore: It don't get any better than that! Another 5 star performance by @Dutchman1990:420:
Much appreciated Bean! Always nice to have your support

Gorgeous colors on your plants Dutch and so frosty; you do awesome work. :bravo:
Why thank Yea Homer! It’s my zen garden so I keep em glowing haha

Looks sweetilicious Dutch! I hope you and yours are well brutha.
Cheers brother sauga and same to you and yours!

One love everyone!

Update this weekend I promise haha! Getting close to harvest now with final weeks upon me now!

stay medicated

Lost track of you for a while, Brother, but just got caught up on the last several pages and amazing work! :high-five:
I love the IHG gear! A little expensive but, if you have the ability to keep mothers, they're well worth it and your girls a perfect examples. :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom