That tent is a hot mess Dutch! I'm so used to seeing straight rows and even training :). Good thing you figured out where in the house that tent was because they were definitely due for some TLC after the move. Well done on the transplants. Did you score or root prune them?

Hiya Dutch. Merry Christmas to you and the Mrs.! I hope all is well and things have been good for you both. Stay safe.

Merry Christmas brother

Long time no see! Merry Christmas Dutchie! Hope you and yours have a safe and merry time. All the best buddy.
:passitleft:

Merry Christmas Dutch, Mrs Dutch, and all the relatives (Dutch and otherwise)!

Merry Christmas, Dutchman, I hope the holiday season is treating you right!

Merry Christmas to you and yours Dutch!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE AND THANK YOU ALL FOR THE KIND WISHES!

I hope Santa was good to you all and you all are having an awesome holiday so far!

Heya Dutch, glad to see that your move is complete and successful. Looking forward to watching your next round. That Slurricane is beautiful!

Well the garden is booming and getting rolling again! All the girls got transplanted, defoliated and trained this weekend with a fantastic rebound! The 4x4 has the next round in and it won’t be long till flip and flowers begin!

Looking at the timelines of these uploads you can see when they all got fixed up! Friday was transplant and defoliation day and yesterday was training day!

Today the girls were all perky and loving life!

Can’t wait to see what these girls do come flower time!

Highya Dutchie,

Glad to see you back! Missed your talents! I agree, that's impressive with 9 quadlines. And they all look so good. Happy Smokin'

Beautiful Dutch, very impressive :thumb:
Thanks Dyna! Can’t wait to flip!

Highya Dutchie,

Glad to see you back! Missed your talents! I agree, that's impressive with 9 quadlines. And they all look so good. Happy Smokin'
Heya bode and thanks my man! Hope your well

Those poor plants must get confused going from square pots to round ones, so it's a good idea to keep the round ones in the tent with them so they know what's coming!

:welldone:
LOL! I love to confuse and torture my girls haha. It creates “character” hahaha. Hope your well Shed and glad your able to stop by!

Girls looking great Dutch
Cheers Penny!!

Drive-by

That's a happy looking veg tent..
Indeed and thanks Woody!

Looks great over here Dutch!! Hope your well bro!
Hey man thanks and I’m well and hoping you and the family are to!

UPDATE COMING TODAY SO WATCH OUT! Ayeee

Highya Dutchie,

I agree! Lots of work, but they look like they'll bush out in the stretch like crazy! Nice job, Man!! Happy Smokin'

Looking very nice, lots of work in the tent. Will be maxed out in Bud Sites. Will be back to see the results of your labour. Cheers

Filling in nicely. Looking forward to another jam packed tent!

Highya Dutchie,

I agree! Lots of work, but they look like they'll bush out in the stretch like crazy! Nice job, Man!! Happy Smokin'
Heya Gang! Thanks for the love n support! Been a crazy busy work week this week so I’ll get some pictures and an update loaded here!

crazy new upgrades coming this weekend that you won’t want to miss! If your looking to step your grow game up to the next level then be sure to keep an eye out!

Ok! Here is a view of the garden from this past week!

As usual ivebusy in the garden this weekend with more training and defoliation.

These girls bounced back and are looking awesome today! Filling out the 4x4 quickly it won’t be long till I’m ready to flip!

Stay medicated famm
Beautiful work my friend. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom