Is the Chitosal a chitin product? I know Clackamas Coot always extolls the virtues of that stuff which can be found in insect shells and crab shells and other things.
It’s a product created by the company whose microbes I use as well. It’s a combination of “Oligochitosan and Salicin”. These effectors make the plants develop stronger by unlocking natural pathways of defence.
Thanks Dutch , tell us a little about those lights , please :passitleft:
Cheers Smoke!
So I’ve got the:
NextLight MEGA which is a 640W LED on their custom dimmer at the back of my room. (All white)

Goliath V2 from PerfectSun which is a 680W LED full spec as you can see the red and blues throughout.

Unfortunately the Goliath doesn’t have a dimmer which would be great to control both sides individually but this is the main reason I built my table setup the way I did. This provides me the space I need to not light stress new plants and keep both lights at 100%

super clean set up. is it direct feed / flood and drain ?
This is a direct feed to waste setup. I have a reservoir going in but haven’t set it up yet as I’m still hand watering these clones! Once they go into their final pots for flower I will be putting in my floracaps and running the reservoir pump for feeds.
Chito Sal was an Italian kid I went to high school with! Strong as an ox he was.

Love the stacking flowers and the incoming frost rails, and the babies all look happy, but I do have a question: What's with that tiny fan in that large grow room?
Chitosal what a champ! Haha he must have some sticky fingers with the resin he grew haha! Thanks Shed and as for the smaller fans in this grow room it was to have the ability to control the entire setup via my phone. I have a 16” wall fan Im working on setting up to the controller now as well so I can make this into a tornado room! My 6” forced intake is drawing the purified air from my “pureair750” and feeding into the back of the table where the single fan is mounted. This blows purified air through the table. The 2 wall mount fans just help with air circulation in the room. I also have the 8” exhaust direct venting outside which is on the controller cycling up and down keeping the room within my limits! I’ll take some pictures today of my intake and exhaust to show how it’s functioning as well as my controller hub to show the climate controllers

What’s growin on!

Flip Day 23

Ok so here’s a quick breakdown of the fan setup for you @InTheShed I put context in the description box!

Absolutely love these lights and can’t wait to see what they can do for flower!

Today is day 8 for the new setup and everything is looking great! Solid growth across the board and all oreoz got topped today! Transplant this week or weekend and then setup the res and feed caps! Then this room will be set for the frosty adventures ahead

Stay medicated!!

What’s growin on!

Flip Day 23

Ok so here’s a quick breakdown of the fan setup for you @InTheShed I put context in the description box!

Absolutely love these lights and can’t wait to see what they can do for flower!

Today is day 8 for the new setup and everything is looking great! Solid growth across the board and all oreoz got topped today! Transplant this week or weekend and then setup the res and feed caps! Then this room will be set for the frosty adventures ahead

Stay medicated!!
Looking good Amigo. :thumb:
That room makes me smile so much. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I'd have it wall to wall with girls in my day.
I used to run 55 girls and that would be a dream to flower them in.
Hope everything is going well my friend. :high-five:
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Well it’s a busy time of year to say the least for my company it’s been non stop and we have 3 large projects underway! That being said I’ve finally found some time to transplant my new room into their final pots and hook up the irrigation!

A day or so and these girls should take right off with some explosive growth in their new pots! They were drinking a pot worth of water each day so they were ready for transplant as you can see by the healthy root systems as well!

It’s Flip day 31 here and I couldn’t be happier with how oreoz and Slurricane are developing. The addition of the microbes and chitosal have definitely made a difference in multiple ways from smells, trichome production, flower development and true plant expressions that I haven’t seen from them before. Really looking forward to seeing how they continue to bulk and what they do for finishing over the next few weeks!

It’s also flip day 31 for the 2x2 Slurricane which is being flowered under my 4K veg board and what a difference it’s making. Smaller bud structure different bud growth entirely and a deep purple/blue fade starting to push in on the tips! Pretty interesting to see how much the spectrum affects the growth! All being fed the same and treated the same otherwise. I also noticed a big back branch was snapped lower down but she didn’t even seem to notice haha!

Finally for your enjoyment I pressed some live Slurricane hash rosin on the press the other day and this is the results.

7g FFWP live hash squished @ 170°F for 110s @ 6tons = returned 4.62g of beautiful live hash rosin which then went into a cold cure at room temp for 5 days for the finished result!

As always any questions just ask! Lots going on and I’m sure there’s something I forgot but can’t wait to get this room rocking in the next week and watch it blow up!

Stay medicated growmies!

Great looking roots and frost, and that squish came out of the cold cure as modern art!

:goodluck: with all the holiday projects you've got running.
Thanks Shed as always and appreciate the kind words of encouragement! Hope you and the family are holiday ready!
That new table is about to make your day! When you cold cure, it's with lid off?
I totally agree Otter can’t wait for this table to really get its groove on!

So for curing hash there’s a few methods depending on the end results you’re looking for. You can do a hot or a cold cure which will change the end product quite a bit but both are great! My personal preference is the cold cure as it takes less effort to monitor and with my busy schedule that’s usually best! Now to answer your question with cold cure you will press, then collect and then place directly into a jar with an airtight seal for 4-10 days in a dark storage area at room temperature. All strains will react differently and some will cure faster than others so watch the nucleation of the jar and pull it at different time intervals to play around with your strains and see what they do for you!
Frosted / Nice plant structure and that Hash Rosin oh Yes :volcano-smiley:
Thanks smokes! Cheers

Well it’s almost holiday time and that means it’s almost FLIP TIME!! Finally I’m ready to flip this room. A little longer than I anticipated but it’s worth the wait! Extremely happy with how everything is going so far and the plants are doin them!

Took some cuttings from MAC1 the other day. Set up a few for next round with my larger batch of Slurricane!

Then some quick shots from today in the 4x4 at Flip Day 39

Slurricane under the veg board in the scrog is doing great as well but what a difference the 4K veg board is making !

Looks nothing like the one under my flower boards! Terps are almost stronger on her though which is really cool can’t wait to smoke them and compare !

Happy holidays

Merry Christmas to you and the whole Dutch clan!
ChristmasAK.jpg

What’s up everybody! Sorry been so busy with work have barley had time to sit down lately! I’m just going to dive in and as always if there’s any questions just ask!

420 prizes started rolling in from November thanks again everyone

Slurricane under the 4K veg board is looking crazy and I’m giving her an extra few days to ripen as she’s behind my harvested one from the 4x4 but looks incredible

4x4 was harvested today at day 57 of flower.

The flower room is blowing up and doing incredible things! It’s day 15 since flip today and the forest this room is turning into is wicked! MAC1, Slurricane and Oreoz are all looking stunning so far and I can’t wait to see these girls in a few more weeks!

Hope you’re all having a great new year so far! Stay medicated

Looking awesome Brother Dutch! :high-five:

You sure outgrew that 4'x4' tent quick! :thedoubletake:
Haha thanks Krip and I sure did! Good to see you!
All that frost in 57 days? Crazy fast! Is that flip+57 or pistils+57? Fast either way. :)

Holy cow that's wild! And a damn good thing you have two lights in there given the height difference (I know I know you don't change heights, but if there was ever a reason to, that is!).
Slurricane and Oreoz are true 8week strains and that’s 57 Days of 12/12 total!
This is Slurricane trichomes that I just harvested.

I’ve got a big defoliation to do this week in the room so I’ll be sure to post some photos of it and show off the ladies as they start to mature!

Got 2 little babies growing quick now as well
Platinum Jelly x Slurricane #23 hope to find a keeper of these 2!

Haha thanks Krip and I sure did! Good to see you!

Slurricane and Oreoz are true 8week strains and that’s 57 Days of 12/12 total!
This is Slurricane trichomes that I just harvested.

I’ve got a big defoliation to do this week in the room so I’ll be sure to post some photos of it and show off the ladies as they start to mature!

Got 2 little babies growing quick now as well
Platinum Jelly x Slurricane #23 hope to find a keeper of these 2!
Absolutely beautiful. :welldone:
Makes me smile. :cheesygrinsmiley:

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom