Alright here we goooo!

Custom room build
* Full climate control, air purification, digital controllers via Bluetooth and of course a super clean setup! Any questions just let me know! Can’t wait to see what this room can push out and what magic I can work in here

4x4 is on Flip Day 15 today
I gave oreoz and Slurricane a heavy defoliation today and looking forward to seeing them really start frosting and bulking up!

2x2 Slurricane scrog got a defoliation as well and is looking awesome.

Hope you all have a blessed day and stay medicated!

Alright here we goooo!

Custom room build
* Full climate control, air purification, digital controllers via Bluetooth and of course a super clean setup! Any questions just let me know! Can’t wait to see what this room can push out and what magic I can work in here

4x4 is on Flip Day 15 today
I gave oreoz and Slurricane a heavy defoliation today and looking forward to seeing them really start frosting and bulking up!

2x2 Slurricane scrog got a defoliation as well and is looking awesome.

Hope you all have a blessed day and stay medicated!
Good morning my friend. :ciao: Hope you are having a nice day.
Love the new room., just incredible. Mwhere is the jealous imoji again?
One question though. :Namaste:
Where is the smoke detector and fire extinguisher.
I had a wood beam above my light catch on fire.
Don't want to see anyone else having issues.
Just be safe, please. :Namaste:
Can't wait to see the action.
Take care.

#Love What You Grow
BILL284 :cool:

Wowza!

I have one: where is this room, in your DINK house or at a secret location?
Heya Shed! Haha yes this is indeed in my DINK household. My wife helped with some parts of the build even! I’m trying to get her in the garden more with me and I think this room may do it!
Fantastic looking setup. Congrats. Looking forward to your grows.
Thanks Zin and so am I ! Lots to come and super excited to fill this table with flowers
Good morning my friend. :ciao: Hope you are having a nice day.
Love the new room., just incredible. Mwhere is the jealous imoji again?
One question though. :Namaste:
Where is the smoke detector and fire extinguisher.
I had a wood beam above my light catch on fire.
Don't want to see anyone else having issues.
Just be safe, please. :Namaste:
Can't wait to see the action.
Take care.

#Love What You Grow
BILL284 :cool:
Hey Bill! Thanks for the concern! Fire detector is just outside of that room and another at the top of the stairs. Fire extinguisher is under the kitchen in the basement area which isn’t far away! Thanks pal and enjoy the grow show I have coming up !
Sweet new setup Dutch!
Cheers otter :passitleft:
Very Nice Look forward to seeing what produces !! Q > I guess you don't raise / lower your lights ? thanks :passitleft:
Hey smokes, thanks a bunch and no typically I never adjust my lights. They are about 36” from the plant tops now which when using high intensity LEDs I find is a good distance to start new clones or seedlings off to start adjusting! As they mature and grow they will begin to get closer to the light increasing PAR as they stretch and Develop. Once they are 16-18” I do a defoliation and FLIP into flower @12/12 lighting and begin the first phase of the stretch. By day 14 of flip they have reached a point that they are receiving more than enough light throughout the canopy and pretty much slow their stretch. At this point I hit them with a heavy defoliation as you’ve seen above and this directs the growth energy towards flower production basically slowing the stretch to stop and begin full flower production! Today is Flip Day 16 and my girls are well on their way to building their budsites. I haven’t researched this and there is a ton of information and opinions on defoliation and what people choose to do. I find this technique works great for me and if your plants are happy, healthy and thriving well the results speak for themselves!

4x4 crushing it after the heavy defoliation the other day!

Oreoz Flip - Day 17 (yesterday)

Slurricane - Flip Day 17 (yesterday)

New room is doing great so far and the clones all seem to be adjusting nicely! No wilting or sadness from the upgraded lighting and all enjoying their new home
Oh my.:oops:
That's quite the defol.
Not judging just curious if you usually take the ladies down to the wood?:Namaste:
No air circulation issues now. :thumb:
Hope everything is going well today my friend. :high-five:
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Thanks for taking the time to explain the grow method , I think it the first time i have heard of indoor grow without moving the light or plant to a distance >> I am sure it would matter what kind of lights you use
He also has a custom built table to start them much closer than having them on the floor. If you can afford the electric bill, the PPFD just increases as they grow up to the lights.

Nice radical thinning Dutch!
Thanks Otter! Gotta push them ladies haha
Oh my.:oops:
That's quite the defol.
Not judging just curious if you usually take the ladies down to the wood?:Namaste:
No air circulation issues now. :thumb:
Hope everything is going well today my friend. :high-five:
Take care.

Hey Bill! Yes I’ve always been aggressive with my defoliation techniques. You will see how fast they fill back in during the next week on my upcoming posts! They love it rough
Thanks for taking the time to explain the grow method , I think it the first time i have heard of indoor grow without moving the light or plant to a distance >> I am sure it would matter what kind of lights you use
A lot of facilities run a stationary light setup and allow plants to grow into the PPFD as they mature. As shed mentioned if hydro isn’t a concern for you then give them everything they can take!
He also has a custom built table to start them much closer than having them on the floor. If you can afford the electric bill, the PPFD just increases as they grow up to the lights.
This is true as well! The table with supports I built was meant to start my clones exactly 36” from my light! This enables me to keep a good detailed log on stretch, growth, and how well they adapt to the intensity as they grow!

Thanks Otter! Gotta push them ladies haha

Hey Bill! Yes I’ve always been aggressive with my defoliation techniques. You will see how fast they fill back in during the next week on my upcoming posts! They love it rough

A lot of facilities run a stationary light setup and allow plants to grow into the PPFD as they mature. As shed mentioned if hydro isn’t a concern for you then give them everything they can take!

This is true as well! The table with supports I built was meant to start my clones exactly 36” from my light! This enables me to keep a good detailed log on stretch, growth, and how well they adapt to the intensity as they grow!
Personally I find growing leaves once is enough. :Namaste:
Never been a fan of the defol technique.
But your right they will grow back.
If it works for you that's fantastic.
We all have our own way to do things.
Either way your garden is awesome.
Have a great weekend Amigo.
Take care.

Yesterday was flip day 20 for the 4x4 and these ladies couldn’t be happier. I’m really pleased with them this round and have noticed an increase in resin since introducing a few new feed items. (Microbes and Chitosal)

Beneficial microbes help with many things from nutrient uptake, root development, and environmental stressors.

ChitoSal uses two powerful plant effectors which trigger a number of beneficial changes in the plants like:

• INCREASING THE PLANT’S TOLERANCE TO ABIOTIC STRESSES SUCH AS SALT, HEAT AND DROUGHT
  • INCREASING PHOTOSYNTHETIC ACTIVITY
  • TRIGGERING FLOWERING AND FRUIT YIELD
  • INDUCING THE BIOACCUMULATION OF PLANT DEFENSE COMPOUNDS SUCH AS TERPENES AND RESIN
  • DEVELOPMENT OF PHYSICAL DEFENSE STRUCTURES SUCH AS THICKER CELL WALL DEVELOPMENT AND INCREASED TRICHOME PRODUCTION
So far since adding these 2 into my feeding schedule it has definitely made an impact. Slurricane and Oreoz definitely have a much stronger smell than the last rounds and the resin production has definitely increased. I’ll be able to do a side by side comparison as we move forward from last round oreoz to this round oreoz with the only thing changing being the added microbes and chitosal.

Now enough reading let’s see some plants!

The new room setup is dialed in and the clones couldn’t be happier! All settled in and just about ready to explode with new growth! Going to be topping this weekend and prep for transplant.

If you have any questions bout the setup or my new features just ask! I’m always happy to chat and here to help!

Stay blessed and stay medicated

Personally I find growing leaves once is enough. :Namaste:
Never been a fan of the defol technique.
But your right they will grow back.
If it works for you that's fantastic.
We all have our own way to do things.
Either way your garden is awesome.
Have a great weekend Amigo.
Take care.

It depends largely on the grower themselves if they like to defoliate or not. I’ve always seen good results by doing a heavy defoliation and theirs many big name growers who do the same with incredible results! In nature they don’t get stripped or defoliated and grow just fine but the point of defoliation and crop training is to push the plants to new heights and be able to really show their full potentials when it comes to them producing their flowers and resins. Everyone grows differently and it’s always interesting to see how one person grows to the next with great results!

Thanks Bill!

I’m really pleased with them this round and have noticed an increase in resin since introducing a few new feed items. (Microbes and Chitosal)
Is the Chitosal a chitin product? I know Clackamas Coot always extolls the virtues of that stuff which can be found in insect shells and crab shells and other things.

Back
Top Bottom