That's one good photographer. check out these trichomes shots @Krissi Carbone
Gorgeous Dutchman! Thanks for the tag Brew! I love the dark background on the pics. Really makes her coloring pop and those abundant trichomes! Love to see photography taken with heart!

Gorgeous Dutchman! Thanks for the tag Brew! I love the dark background on the pics. Really makes her coloring pop and those abundant trichomes! Love to see photography taken with heart!
Thanks Krissi and the contrast is beautiful I agree!
Stunning layers of frost and beautiful black leaves...amazing harvest photos Dutch! I still like the one with the glove with individual trichome heads stuck to it. :thumb:
Thanks Shed! Always a variety around here haha
That last picture omg very nice o_O
Thanks veinz I’m really happy with these photos! Got lots more to share

Beautiful photos, but the subject matter is drop-dead-gorgeous! :welldone:

Man that' s some Beautiful Weed haven't seen anything that purply in a LONG time And the Frost Oh my God !!! Good Job on bringing out the characteristics in the plant . 😍
Thanks better! If you’ve seen my grows I usually bring the best of every plant out haha! Check out the newest post!
Beautiful photos, but the subject matter is drop-dead-gorgeous! :welldone:
Appreciate that Beez and thanks buddy!

Well for those of you who are eagerly waiting to see the end product of oreoz here is a glimpse. Just about to start trimming her after 12/13 days drying in the dry room @ 60°F and 60% RH. I find these conditions ideal and have worked beautifully for me every time!

I also got a few more edits back from my photographer and check these out! Which one is your favourite?

Then these ultra macros of a sugary leaf!

Things have been moving quick around here and new stuff has been under development lately. I’ll be sharing a large post in the upcoming weeks of a big build out in working on and setting up some fun growth!
4x4 was filled with new cuts about a week ago and has been filling out the trellis quick. I’m flipping this weekend along with my Slurricane 2x2 scrog in the other tent!

Any questions just ask!

*Hint* the build out is a 8x10 custom grow room with some BIG upgrades to set this area up for success!

Cheers growmies and stay blessed!

Ok sooo the build is almost complete and I’m almost ready to show invite you all in and see what I’ve got growin on but not just yet! Waiting for my last 2 components to arrive before I light it up and start working my climate! I’m anticipating getting it fully charged and green by the end of this month and trying to sooner!

2x2 Slurricane scrog is doing great and reached the second level of trellis yesterday. Unfortunately she is having her 2x4 home removed and given to a buddy of mine lol! She will end up finishing flower somewhere just not sure where yet haha! Maybe in a desolate corner of my room somewhere lol

Decided it’s time for some seeds to hit water! I haven’t dropped beans since last year so it’s been a while! Time to see if I still got it.

Seeds being dropped:

King Sherb by In-house
Platinum Jelly x Slurricane #23 by In-House

Im debating another pack as well buuut I have some serious genetics coming in this month via breeder select cut clones so I’ll have to work around that as well!

4x4 is boomin and the girls are crushing it moving into day 7 today. Yesterday was Flip Day 6 and were getting ready for the final week of stretch. I find oreoz and Slurricane don’t stretch “that” much which is awesome but both head into flower quick and are both true 8week strains for harvest! Some of my other strains are 9-10 weeks for flower and I have to run them differently for timing as the feed schedules vary!

Hope everyone is ready for the weekend! Stay blessed! stay medicated!

Ok sooo the build is almost complete and I’m almost ready to show invite you all in and see what I’ve got growin on but not just yet! Waiting for my last 2 components to arrive before I light it up and start working my climate! I’m anticipating getting it fully charged and green by the end of this month and trying to sooner!

2x2 Slurricane scrog is doing great and reached the second level of trellis yesterday. Unfortunately she is having her 2x4 home removed and given to a buddy of mine lol! She will end up finishing flower somewhere just not sure where yet haha! Maybe in a desolate corner of my room somewhere lol

Decided it’s time for some seeds to hit water! I haven’t dropped beans since last year so it’s been a while! Time to see if I still got it.

Seeds being dropped:

King Sherb by In-house
Platinum Jelly x Slurricane #23 by In-House

Im debating another pack as well buuut I have some serious genetics coming in this month via breeder select cut clones so I’ll have to work around that as well!

4x4 is boomin and the girls are crushing it moving into day 7 today. Yesterday was Flip Day 6 and were getting ready for the final week of stretch. I find oreoz and Slurricane don’t stretch “that” much which is awesome but both head into flower quick and are both true 8week strains for harvest! Some of my other strains are 9-10 weeks for flower and I have to run them differently for timing as the feed schedules vary!

Hope everyone is ready for the weekend! Stay blessed! stay medicated!
Love your setup and you're ladies my friend. :welldone:
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend. :high-five:
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

You go Dutchie!
Thanks Otter! Rollin right along!
Love your setup and you're ladies my friend. :welldone:
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend. :high-five:
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
Thanks Bill I do to! Hope you had a great weekend as well
Stunners as usual Dutch! Can barely wait to see what the breaking news is. ;)

Also, I'm sure you have an old light sitting around to brighten up any desolate corners!

Also also, what are you feeding them lately?
Cheers Shed! Breaking news should be released soon haha! Many lights around here so not to worry it’s just finding the space to keep her lol
As for feeding I’m still using Floraflex but with a slightly altered feed schedule I’ve been using for a while. I’ll post it once I get things rolling in the other area. It’s a very strong feed and wouldn’t recommend it unless your running intense LEDs with a dialed climate and possible co2 addition haha! It’s an aggressive feed @ 1500-2000 PPM

Howdy! Meant to post these yesterday but got busy assembling the build-out!

Flip Day 11 (yesterday) 4x4 is looking great! I noticed a little cal/mag issue so I’ll be hitting them with a dose today on their feeding! Plant inspection is critical for many things including nutrient excess/deficiency , pests and general health of the plant!

This is my feed going in currently. It does up to just over 1800PPM by mid flower and then I taper back to 600 in my final week. I never “flush” cause that’s crazy! Starving your plants in the most crucial time! I taper my nutes down to almost nothing so it’s a “soft flush” but still giving my plants everything then need and reducing any salt compounds within my medium as I get closer to harvest.

My new Slurricane mom is loving life and is looking superb!

I’ll have full details and photos of my build-out this weekend as I’m finally putting my last pieces together today and hopefully get some plants in there by Saturday or Sunday at the latest!

Back
Top Bottom