Looks great Dutch! Sounds like a really nice strain, sweet flavours and hits like a truck sounds wonderful.
I’ve actually just started a grow with an Apple Fritter cross hope it turns out just as nice as yours!

Looks great Dutch! Sounds like a really nice strain, sweet flavours and hits like a truck sounds wonderful.
I’ve actually just started a grow with an Apple Fritter cross hope it turns out just as nice as yours!
What’s the cross you have going? Should be a winner!
Digging those frost rails!
She’s shy right now give her 30 days and then see what she looks like haha! Oreoz however is a stunner from flip to finish! Check these out from earlier today.

DCBF9663-1438-4D10-BEC2-8153B6596351.jpeg
9721857F-3CC5-4FD0-9182-F2A093BC296E.jpeg
A8858988-2DC6-4B6A-B41A-DB3AC1056A86.jpeg
6D942617-E375-44C1-B7D4-E304AF6B6708.jpeg

What’s the cross you have going? Should be a winner!
The cross is Fried Strawberry’s by Bloom Seed Co. It’s Apple Fritter x Strawberry Guava.

They are just wee one’s at the moment but should be good. I was able to find a pic online that I’m pretty sure was grown by a home grower and it looked fire.

Glad to see you back amongst us, Dutch!

Those are some big beautiful ladies you've got there..!:green_heart:

The cross is Fried Strawberry’s by Bloom Seed Co. It’s Apple Fritter x Strawberry Guava.

They are just wee one’s at the moment but should be good. I was able to find a pic online that I’m pretty sure was grown by a home grower and it looked fire.
Sweet that’s sounds great!
Glad to see you back amongst us, Dutch!

Those are some big beautiful ladies you've got there..!:green_heart:
Thanks Carcass

Here’s some details on another big hitter in my garden right now.

Oreoz - “Max Yields Cut”
(Cookies & Cream x Secret Weapon)

This pheno is a crazy showstopper right out the gate with tight nodal spacing, strong branching and insane trichome production. A faster flowering indica dominant hybrid that will produce deep rich purple and black hues later in flower with layers of frost. Smells like Rubber & Cream and smokes with a heavy gasy cream finish on exhale! A true keeper in anyone garden and definitely a cut you want if you can get the original!!

Flip Day 33
D06A4F08-2809-4D09-90DF-5F36693C8FA3.jpeg
239CFDE4-786A-4994-9444-6F576B54F85D.jpeg
3E74D765-B096-4714-AFF3-16A6FBE71640.jpeg
21C70016-75B3-43A2-B093-E0B052271B73.jpeg
1FEB650E-547E-4AA7-8921-985D4704237B.jpeg

The 2 plants on the right are Apple Fritter in this tent. I have a new flower area which is larger now that I run mono tables on of select strains once hunted! Enjoy

4C5A5BF1-7D4D-467E-B4A1-055146C2E357.jpeg

Well I harvested Oreoz this past weekend! Take a look let me know what you think!

Cleaned and reset the tent already! Clones being loaded in tomorrow and flip on the weekend!

I also visited with a friend who is a professional photographer and he took some amazing shots for me of the Oreoz! Check it out!

Hope you all have a great week!!

Obviously, the "Double Stuff" Oreoz...😃
Exceptional plant, Dutchman-that last pic is incredible!

Well I harvested Oreoz this past weekend! Take a look let me know what you think!

Cleaned and reset the tent already! Clones being loaded in tomorrow and flip on the weekend!

I also visited with a friend who is a professional photographer and he took some amazing shots for me of the Oreoz! Check it out!

Why are you not entering our contests with shots like this? 😍

My thoughts exactly Rob! That bottom photo is to die for as the saying goes.:love:

Excellent work Dutchman!:thumb:

Obviously, the "Double Stuff" Oreoz...😃
Exceptional plant, Dutchman-that last pic is incredible!
Haha indeed carcass! She’s frosted and deeelish!

Looks great Dutch! Those buds are caked with trichomes, like Carcass said the last picture is fantastic!
Thanks brother! She’s a stunner the whole way through! More goodies coming up!

I’ll join in this month. Got some amazing shots to enter!
My thoughts exactly Rob! That bottom photo is to die for as the saying goes.:love:

Excellent work Dutchman!:thumb:
Thanks Cola! Means a lot

That's one good photographer. check out these trichomes shots @Krissi Carbone

Back
Top Bottom