DWC 2nd Run

Yepppp! Theres those colas i was talking about! I love my HPS more and more everyday when i open my tent lol. Yea i do hate the yellow light. I cant get any great pics of my beautiful girls!!!!!! Looking great mcnasty.
:yummy:

there they go! looks good -

Only thing i know to do is drill a access hole in the top of the lid and put a siphon hose down in the reservoir so you can suck it out. I used a cheap siphon pump and hose from wally world for mine. For future DWC grows i will install a electric pump that stays in the bottom always lol...Just plug it in and it will pump out. To much aggravation other wise. Just search siphon pump. This is the one i use. Good luck it can be a pain!

K-T_KTI-72250.jpg

Thanks when I started my dwc 1st grow I was only using a 2 ft t5 and when I flowered I used a 150 hps and led I didn't play in the factor of using a 400 mh for veg and the hps for sodium I can now only grow one at a time instead of 2. I'll have to buy one of them pumps how long does it take you to empty and refill the bucket

I only have used it to suck water out. My 3 gallon reservoir (should be about the same as yours) only takes like 1-2 mins. The pump is easy to use. I would think of a different solution if I had to do a 30-50 gallon reservoir though LOL...

i do the exact same with my res changes - works like a charm :)

Update time and I wanted to do it different I turned my light off and busted out a real camera instead of using my phone and my pictures came out very nice. this is by far my favorite plant this is the start of my 4th week and she is just fatting up she is already got bigger buds then my other plants and shes only half way! I cant wait to hear comments everyone have a wonderful day
DSC_3701_1024x678_.jpg
DSC_3705_678x1024_.jpg
DSC_3704_678x1024_.jpg
DSC_3697_1024x678_.jpg
DSC_3736_678x1024_.jpg
20141023_095502-1.jpg

Thanks for the rep! I didn't relize how big the colas were getting because of that damn hps which I love but blocked alot of the view my last plant was a ounce and a half I have a feeling she's gonna have quite a bit more!

what a chonger!!!! that gonna give a great harvest

Back
Top Bottom