DWC 2nd Run

Glad to see that they are fattening up really quick!
I was about to start my first grow by the time yours started, but things got complicated and only started a week ago.
My system is really similar to yours but I already did wrong stuff. Seeds germed for quite a bit and they went to tall and thin.
I'm going to put the rockwool right away into the netpot with hydroton, deeper than the "usual", to support stem weight and keep them going upwards.

I'm really motivated by your grow. Q: did you start right from the beginning (week 2/3) with 1/3 nute strength?

Good luck!

Thanks! iv done that to by forgetting about the seed I was germinated yea just put her deeper she should make it if not at least it was at germinating and not farther in its life and ur nutes sound good I didn't use any till she had a little root system if you ever need help ask you will be able to do this!

I have just fallen for this plant she has been such a good easy grow if I could I'd update everyday. I do have a question when do you start to flush. I know how long just not when to by looking at her
Hsh-1-1.jpg
20141104_083034.jpg
20141104_082821-1.jpg
20141104_082627-1.jpg

damn looks like 5-6 ounces easy there - 15%amber trichs for head high - up to 50% amber trichs for couch lock - any farther and the thc degrades :)

Yea you have plenty of time then - they will go cloudy for a while before amber - It can sneak up on you though lol

She's looking nice. Colas definitely fattening up. I'm gonna say you'll about 2oz dry. As long as she smokes nice she'll be happy. When you gonna start your flush?

I would wait til the beginning of week 9 and start the flush. In hydro the flush only takes 4-7 days so I would start a flush on Monday in week 9. Then harvest on the following Saturday.

That's weird. I use my carbohydrate supplement all thru flower and only use water for the flush. I may add a flushing agent (final phase) for the first 2-3 days then the last few days is just water. I've never used the carb supplement during flush

Looking good, I'm happy that you recovered from the problems you had with your babies.

I am looking into turning my 2 tents into Hydroponics but I am finding it a bit cheesy to understand it and I wont do it until I master the theory of it.

Have you done your setup yourself or you bought it?

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom