DWC 2nd Run

Its according on how much space and how big you want her to get. Longer veg times = more bud if you have the space and light to do it. She will double or triple in size once you flip her. My girls are in pre flower right now! So exciting. You plant looks like a good size to start flowering! :thumb:

Thanks hunter, yea she's hogging all the space in the closet now. I'm gonna move the little clones to another room. I'm excited to start flowering with this 400 hps a big upgrade from my 180 led and 150 hps I may use the led as supplemental light

1st week of flowering done she's exploded the leafs are pointing down on alot of them om not sure why I seen I was empty of water Idk if that would do it she drank really fast.
20140929_111904-1.jpg
20140929_111915-1.jpg
20140929_111920-1.jpg

Hey Mcnasty, are leaves continuously pointing down or was that when the lights first came on. If it's continous check ur Ph AND PPM. As far as the yellow spots, are u using a calmag supplement? If not I would add it to your feeding.

Wait did i miss something? This is a DWC grow correct? You pH should be 5.8 for hydro growing and this would for sure be the problem if your pH was 7.0.

Correct the pH to around 5.8.

The spotted fan leaves will not recover, However the problem should not get any worse and new growth should be fine.

Back
Top Bottom