NO DOUBT THE OLDER ONES WERE BIGGER. Dam caps. lol
Good luck with the curing. What RH are you aiming for.
I can keep my basement at 65 ish with a dehumidifier.
They were all 3 clones cut and vegged together same age. Extra veg time just made a bigger plant. All 3 are mixed up now though.

Im Crazy busy,bad time to harvest. humidity is lower than I'd like in the lung room at about 50%. Just in a rush to trim and jar quickly now. It's a little to the dry side but zkittlez needed more hangtime.

New trimbin from elavated lighting store.
Zkittlez branch with a wide mouth quartjar lid to show size...about as big around as a baseball ⚾
20220812_194618.jpg

They were all 3 clones cut and vegged together same age. Extra veg time just made a bigger plant. All 3 are mixed up now though.

Im Crazy busy,bad time to harvest. humidity is lower than I'd like in the lung room at about 50%. Just in a rush to trim and jar quickly now. It's a little to the dry side but zkittlez needed more hangtime.
If you don't have a humidifier, you can always boil a kettle to up the RH.

Nice harvest man and great looking buds. I love my trim bin. How to you smoke your kief?

Well boys,... I'm retiring. Not exactly but. I bought a Harley,quit work,and not gona have time for the garden.
Also gona quit smoking weed, not sure how long last but, it'll start after this joint of zkittlez.
The last picture. Before tent depopulation.
There's a chance a friend will keep the cut going, I'd hate to loose the og kush or critical lights.
20220907_095708.jpg

Thanks Regrowth.
It's been epic. For me anyway, I've been taking a break from being an adult "was bored". "X adrenaline junkie". Been working hard at it for 30years being good.
Mortgaged the house took the money from the mortgage bought My wife the porch she wanted, me the bike.A and quit work.

My clones are hopefully kept going by some close friends. One Og Kush, and one critical lights Imm gona try to hibernate... maybe. Tough to tell what I'll do lately.

Ohh.the blackberry Kush you see flowering.... it came from a photo bagseed and had 24/7 light... Flowering. The other ⚫️ Blackberry Kush bagseed plant Is still in Veg, and where it will be Very Loved and attended 😀.And kept going....we like the blackberry

20220918_115648.jpg

20220915_094501.jpg

Congratulations and ENJOY!

Back
Top Bottom