Ah1I was doing my late check in ph for the dwc and noticed I made my nute mix at 6 gallons instead of 5. It puts the water level just a bit over the bottom of the netpot. Its been drinking fast so it shouldnt be long till the level drops.
Ah2 got the extra drainage water from soaking the closet clones heavy earlier

The Critical lights and Kush got another small watering, theyre looking happy now but Im gona have to start watering a lot more often.
The tent clones seem to be fine with the cmh and airmovement in the tent. Ive not really noticed any growth, just a little fading.

My plans may change and probably will but my new plan is to let AH1 in the dwc finish up in the closet maybee ah2 also at about the same time making one plant more ripe than the other.
If hope humidity might be less of a problem later in the summer towards fall and winter. Ive moved things around in the tent, ran the dehumidifier in diferent places around the tent,away from the tent, and inside with no real difference in humidity other than the weather.I dont think its going to really make enough difference to be a good place to flower indica yet. So I'm gona work with what I got and let them keep veging out in there & fill it up.
I've already got a Mutant grow this go around, why not a monster in the closet. Id really like to see how much yeild I could max out of the little space...about a pound...lol.
Goals.

20210620_014843.jpg

I moved the clones out of the closet to make some more room for these Amnesia Haze auto's
Critical Lights &?? Kush were topped making 3 more clones each. I can't wait to see these two flower.

Kush left and Critical Lights on right.

20210621_232721.jpg

20210621_232532.jpg

20210621_232221.jpg

20210621_231106.jpg

20210621_224205.jpg

From trying to zoom in, I'd say the brown spots are most likely a calcium/magnesium deficiency.
Its really been drinking heavy this week.
Ill probably do an early resavoir change.

Do you think I should increase calmag more, or possibly mix in some Grow/Veg nutes?
Or let it ride toward the end of flowering?,...
I think it's probably got a week or two till harvest.

Its really been drinking heavy this week.
Ill probably do an early resavoir change.

Do you think I should increase calmag more, or possibly mix in some Grow/Veg nutes?
Or let it ride toward the end of flowering?,...
I think it's probably got a week or two till harvest.
When you mix your new res, how much of it is your cal mag?

For example:
New res change out 500ppm with X PPM amount of it being cal mag?

I'm new to the LED world, but they do make the plants use more cal mag. I had the same problems.

I'd give it a slight bump of cal mag at minimum next res, not too much more as you don't want to create a lockout.

When you mix your new res, how much of it is your cal mag?

For example:
New res change out 500ppm with X PPM amount of it being cal mag?

I'm new to the LED world, but they do make the plants use more cal mag. I had the same problems.

I'd give it a slight bump of cal mag at minimum next res, not too much more as you don't want to create a lockout.
Thanks, im mixing up a fresh resavoir now. Just gona be calmag,veg,grow.
I went with the high dosage on the calmag and left out additives like hydroplex
Too late for individual ppm on this batch. Its idling with an airstone. Its almost lights out on the closet so Ill havethe ph is good and ready to switch out for lights on.

Thanks, im mixing up a fresh resavoir now. Just gona be calmag,veg,grow.
I went with the high dosage on the calmag and left out additives like hydroplex
Too late for individual ppm on this batch. Its idling with an airstone. Its almost lights out on the closet so Ill havethe ph is good and ready to switch out for lights on.
Yeah sorry- going by the ml is the proper way to do it. I'm just terrible at the math part and for me, going by ppm is what I feel comfortable with (so I'm less likely to give bad advice that way).
Someone else more experienced would probably be able to tell you right off the bat with the numbers you posted.

Ah1 nutes
Ph 5.6
Ppm 540 the water leves is high, added a couple gallons to reduce the ppm.

Ah2 seems like its stuck in streach mode and just keeps getting bigger without really building bigger buds

Critical Lights & ?Kush are already rebounding from the topping
Clones in the tent seem ok but Im still not seeing any new growth.

20210623_210127.jpg

20210623_210135.jpg

I found a foliar spray helped with my DWC grows.

I have suspected spots are often related to other issues (pH, temperature of rez or air, suspected lock outs etc etc)

I am often using enough Cal mag and still get them on some grows, strains.

Back
Top Bottom