Early Flower

Well finally took a toke or two. Got a little over an Oz. I dived it up so I don't have an oz pictured. Those hairs turn the bud into a golden orange on the outside, with a light green inside. It breaks up well, and is a really smooth smoke.

I was going to pick a bit early but it being a sativa I went a bit longer then I would have liked to at first. But in the end it turned out perfect. Was worried it would be a couch lock. But the opposite is true. You can hardly sit still.

It has a spicy smell. If you didn't know what you were smelling you would never picture herb. I know I wouldn't, but the flavor isn't to bad. Its more of a earthy/spicy taste. Extremely smooth, large bong rips - blunt hits are just very nice. You can feel yourself soaring more and more with every hit. I smoked a cola with a friend, we tried to top out but didn't have it left in us.

For some random bagseed its a real treat. I never would have suspected it would be as good as it is. The herb it came from was a indica phenotype, this was a sativa phenotype and imo a great deal better.

I'll give a last smoke report in a couple weeks when it has cured longer.

If your wondering that other herb in the first picture is some Super Silver I picked up. It too is a very nice smoke. It wasn't flushed very well so a bit hard at the last few hits. Decent taste at first, tastes like most fresh dank, but then really spicy/earthy when burned. Makes you almost want to have a friend burn the first few hits and save the rest for yourself. It is also some great smoke. Heres a couple pics.

Super_Silver_1.JPG

Super_Silver.JPG

Thanks for sharing your grow with us brother!...;)

I’m moving this to completed journals now…

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?...;)

If so, please start one here Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

Hope all is well in your world…;)

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom