Early Miss Jan 31 2018

TyCormick

Jan 31, 18. EALRY MISS AUTO JOURNAL

Germinate crop king method. Instead of natural spring water. I melted snow and brought to room temp. Seed has already began the sprout appprox 46 hours

Ghetto. But very effective.

For the soil. 10-15-10

Veg lights

Soon to come. Full spec lights.

Medium and water (melted snow)

2.5 gal bucket. 2.5 inches of broken twigs on the bottom for air and easy flow for water. 6.5 inches of soil. 4 inches of space to help LST.

This little device I made from scrap I plan to use as the elevator for my fan. So I can adjust with the growth of my plant

Last, my discreet grow box. I turned this dresser into a hidden grow. As the plant grows I will be able to get the meterials I need to complete this box. For now, it's perfect for what I need it to do!

My mission is to create a cheap and easy affordable grow box with. So far I've spent 30$ and a coffee. Seeds were 60 from crop king.

Thank you everyone for checking my little creation. Now to wait for my sprout to hit 1/2 inch.

0fb14a8783605d765d5a85de1a6b099c.jpg

I see 2 grow boxes in this picture.. .

Hahaha. I originally wanted a fridge. But the small town I live in everyone is cheap. Couldn't find a free fridge. So, the dresse was free. In this case. Free wins lol. But I do plant to get magnet strips just like a fridge and create a door very soon

Hahaha. I originally wanted a fridge. But the small town I live in everyone is cheap. Couldn't find a free fridge. So, the dresse was free. In this case. Free wins lol. But I do plant to get magnet strips just like a fridge and create a door very soon
Just gotta talk the Mrs into a new fridge... It's usually not hard to suggest appliance upgrades lol

Lol. I wish that was the case. We're renting atm. Plus I have some great affordable ideas. But I cannot argue the fact a fridge would be way better. Hands down

Yea I'm a little worried about not having a door. But as she sprouts I'll keep her safe. Next Friday o will build the door. It's also winter so bigs are rare atm. So I think 1 week were good.

Yea I’m a little worried about not having a door. But as she sprouts I’ll keep her safe. Next Friday o will build the door. It’s also winter so bigs are rare atm. So I think 1 week were good.

I was referring to Tunkers and Rider... :slide:

Feb 03 2018. Consistent light. Air flow. Warm and keeping the soil damp. Repeat. Repeat. Wait for sprout to show. This is the part I feel takes the longest :(

There she is. From water in a cup to soil. 4 days only. This little one is extremely eager to grow. Loving it. Same light pattern keeping soil damp. Feeling proud and confident to be back in the grow life . Can't forget met some awesome people with great advice. Gives me comfort to have some support. Thanks everyone. Will give update tomorrow!

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom