EastCoastGhost Does Multiple Strains From Cropking - Coco - PS COB

I have Myocorrizae .

Try putting it in some water. Might come back
I alr done away with it. It was shriv up pretty bad lol. I did cut a couple lower branches on a Green Crack about 4 days ago and put cloning powder on them and stuck in Coco. They look just as good now as they did when I cut them so I'm hoping they will root. I also got a little piece of a branch that I cloned off the Super Silver Haze and it's still looking good three days later so I'm hopeful. It barely had enough stem left to stick down in the coco lol. I've been keeping the humidity about 70 since I cut them.✌️

I alr done away with it. It was shriv up pretty bad lol. I did cut a couple lower branches on a Green Crack about 4 days ago and put cloning powder on them and stuck in Coco. They look just as good now as they did when I cut them so I'm hoping they will root. I also got a little piece of a branch that I cloned off the Super Silver Haze and it's still looking good three days later so I'm hopeful. It barely had enough stem left to stick down in the coco lol. I've been keeping the humidity about 70 since I cut them.✌️
you would be surprised how they can come back with soaking them in water. Knocked one of my clones over when it was a baby and it looked dead and shriveled under full blast light came back in a day like nothing ever happened.

I am in ! Love it that you are running coco a few weeks before me so will be eyeballing your journal man. The coco makes more and more sense to me. I have myocorrizae should i have been using it more ? Just used it when up potting?
Welcome along, hopefully everything goes smoothly the rest of the grow. I've heard some people say once a week on the great white but I always add 1/4 dose every day. My roots have been really healthy. I even top dress with it lightly about once a week lol. I never had roots like this in soil but I never used Great White either, I love the stuff and I will be using it from here on out in veg. I will stop it in flower.✌️

you would be surprised how they can come back with soaking them in water. Knocked one of my clones over when it was a baby and it looked dead and shriveled under full blast light came back in a day like nothing ever happened.
Next time I will have to put in some water and try bringing it back. Once I get my new grow space finished I'm going to get a couple mothers established so I can run clones for a while.✌️

Be lurking your page . Loving how your girls are looking in the coco coco :thumb:
Stop in anytime you like. I'm glad to have you here. I will be doing a picture update tomorrow and they have growed alot since last update so I'm pretty excited. Stop in and check them out. I will have all of them named by tomorrow also, I've been thinking of names all day lol.✌️

Great family portrait. Looking good buddy.
Thats gonna be a tonne of bud once those girls are ready to be chopped! Your pipe cleaner splint/cast looks like it did the job well! I like the way you are trying all the shit I'm gonna be asking about in another month... lol!
:thumb:
Strong looking plants Ghost.
Thanks everyone, I somehow missed you guys posts, I must have been pretty high lol. Sorry about that guys, I try not let it happen again lol.✌️

Fruit punch sounds fancy! Expertseeds sent me a fruit salad as a freebee. I look forward to it. I had a fruit auto from dinafem. Loved it for sleep. Was 15 min eat then sleep lol. Looking forward to that one of yours!

I am really intrigued by expertseeds, they have some interesting stuff!
Welcome along, hopefully everything goes smoothly the rest of the grow. I've heard some people say once a week on the great white but I always add 1/4 dose every day. My roots have been really healthy. I even top dress with it lightly about once a week lol. I never had roots like this in soil but I never used Great White either, I love the stuff and I will be using it from here on out in veg. I will stop it in flower.✌️
This is a perfect way to use mychorrizae;)

Wooooop!! Fliiiiip Daaaaaaay (in the voice of Pauly D)

I am really intrigued by expertseeds, they have some interesting stuff!

This is a perfect way to use mychorrizae;)

Wooooop!! Fliiiiip Daaaaaaay (in the voice of Pauly D)
Thanks Newty, that's good to hear cause I've not been using it long so at least I know I'm doing ok with it. I love the stuff lol, it's a little expensive but we'll worth it to me. I'm pretty excited to get these ladies in flower so we can see what they can do lol. Hopefully all three strains will be great lol.✌️

No wrong way to use it! personally I cut in out at flip. Im hoping they build up enough colonies of michro organisms by then to fight off a small army! It’s around that time that the roots stop growing I think, I’m no scientist though lol

Your girls are off to a great start! They won’t disappoint

No wrong way to use it! personally I cut in out at flip. Im hoping they build up enough colonies of michro organisms by then to fight off a small army! It’s around that time that the roots stop growing I think, I’m no scientist though lol

Your girls are off to a great start! They won’t disappoint
I'm thinking roots are going nuts in stretch so i use it for the first 2 weeks of it. Always sprinkle at transplant too.

Ok update time, the girls are doing really well.i will start off with the two Super Silver Haze. The first one will be Jaimie

Next is Sherry

Next up will be the two Crown Royale
First one is Kylie
I done a little lst to both of them yesterday and they have responded great

Next CR is Kindle

Next are the 4 Green Crack, they are doing great also
First one will be Courtney, she was the very last one that sprouted. I started her a little over a week after the rest but she is on fire right now

Next up is Khloe

Next is Kim

The last GC is Kris

Next I have a group shot of the girls
Here's a few clones I took about a week ago and they are looking good so far. I've had them in the corner of my tent shaded by a GC without any humidity dome or anything. I have been keeping humidity in room set to 68-70 and I believe they are going to root. The SSH clone barely had enough stem to bury down in the coco. It's probably about a half inch to inch down in the coco lol. If they roots they will be going outdoor.

I'm very pleased with this group of girls, they all seem to be vigorous growers and healthy. I'm excited to see how they do in flower. I may flip a couple days early cause it's going to get crowd in there after the stretch. I will look at them Friday and if they are were I want them then on to flower we go lol. I do have to give everything a neem treatment one day this week so they will be ready to go. Hope everyone is having a great day and I hope you enjoy the pics.✌️:passitleft:

Yeah I miss my other tents. I will be glad to get my new space finished. I'm gonna have a 5×5 flower tent and a 4×4 or maybe even another 5×5 veg tent. I want my veg tent to be a little bigger than what I will need so I can run a auto or two in their at all times while I'm vegging. I'm also going to set up a cloning station with T-5 lights.✌️

Damn 2 5x5 tents - that would be primo. All you will need is a recliner, a tv set and a beer cooler.

Damn 2 5x5 tents - that would be primo. All you will need is a recliner, a tv set and a beer cooler.
Yeah I wan to have a veg tent big enough to run a auto or two while I'm vegging. It's going to be another 2-3 months before I get everything finished but once I get it ready I should be set. Oh and I definitely got to get a tv and beer cooler lol.✌️

One major thing I have noticed between my new light (PS) and my old light (Mars) especially on the SSH, is that every little shoot all the way down to bottom is nice and green. On my old light once my canopy got full like the SSH the main lower stuff would be a lighter color than the bud sites on top. They would almost look yellow. I know the canopy will get thicker and I will still probably see some lighter stuff but I can definitely tell a big difference already as far as penatration. I will be lollipopping and the lower stuff will come off anyway. I'm pretty excited to see what kind of quality I get this run compared to others. ✌️

So far I've not had to pH any. I checked pH at beginning of grow and after I mixed my AN in it was 5.9 so that's about right, the AN must be adjusting the pH pretty good. Hopefully they will continue to be healthy through flower.✌️

I was adjusting ties on the crown royal and noticed one of the branches looked funny and instead of two branches at each node it has 4 branches at each node lol. She's a mutant, only one branch is like that, each node has 4 leaves and four branches. I will get a pic once wife gets home from work, I had to let her use my phone today and all i have is a cheap $50 tablet and the camera sucks lol.✌

Back
Top Bottom