EastCoastGhost Does Multiple Strains From Cropking - Coco - PS COB

I done some trimming today, alot of it lol. I heard a couple people talking about how they lollipop before flip so I went ahead and done some much needed trimming. I'm gonna give them 3-4 more days before flipping. Don't you love how I'm always changing my mind lol. First it was flip Sunday then Friday then Thursday now don't know when I'm gonna flip LMFAO. Oh well I just figured if I would go ahead and do alot of the trimming now then that would just be less stress on them when I trim after the stretch. I won't have to do much after stretch so the they should be able to build them buds lol. I'm not sure how much this will stress them out but I will definitely wait till they are feeling good before I flip. I might end up flipping on the original planned day of Sunday lol.✌️

EastCoast! That is super cool! Don't let that plant's lineage die! Any clones from that sweet mutant thing can only be good! LOL! All the girls look happy and healthy, the pics are awesome!
I took some clones of her today. I went ahead and done some lollipopping today on the girls so I won't have alot to do after stretch. Hopefully with the less stress they get in flower the better they will be.✌️

Hey there ECG, how's it going. The pots look amazing! So glad you could flip sooner!
Hey, harvested under the PS, I was also surprised how dense the buds at the bottom were! That thing goes deep...
That's some good news to me lol. I can tell it penatrates alot better than my old light. The lower stuff would be yellow looking with old light but everything is nice and green with the PS. I will head over to your journal in a bit and check things out.✌️

Here's some pics of my trimming job on the girls, first two are the SSH, Jaimie then Sherry

Then the GC, Kim first

Then Kris, she looks pretty bare but she didn't have alot of foilage to begin with so I'm thinking she will do just fine

Next is little Courtney, she also got some pipe cl to speed her branches out a little

Next is Kloe

I didn't get any pics of Kylie and Kendal the Crown Royale but I will get some up later. I didn't go to crazy with the lollipopping, I took the first two nodes on most branches. I'm not going to take much more even after the stretch cause I want to see how well my light penatrates down to the lower stuff. I am glad I decided to go ahead and lollipop some in veg so I won't stress them as much during flower. Hopefully the will be recovered and ready for flip in 3-4 days.✌️

Nice looking veg garden there Ghost. Those girls will bounce right back into things and I'm sure you'll be able to flip the bigger girls on Sunday
Thanks Derby, Im excited to get on to flower. These plants are pretty damn tough if you think about it lol. The two I lollipopped on last grow didn't seem to mind it a bit lol. They were just as perky as ever the next day. I believe some of them enjoy the pain lol.✌️

Thanks Derby, Im excited to get on to flower. These plants are pretty damn tough if you think about it lol. The two I lollipopped on last grow didn't seem to mind it a bit lol. They were just as perky as ever the next day. I believe some of them enjoy the pain lol.✌️
I do believe they come back stronger and quicker every defol. Kinda like a surge or something going on

Looking good ghost. Nice and green and even the stalks are just perfect colour green. I take it your loving the coco.
Thanks Dark, they have been nice and healthy so far. I haven't had to Ph any so they must be liking the Advanced Nutes. I'm liking the coco ten times better than the soil I was using. The soil I was using was alright and I had healthy plants but the buds always seemed small, idk maybe it's just something I was doing wrong or maybe the soil is garbage. I'm sure with quality soil I could probably do alot better. I have to admit though, I am loving this coco and the growth and root production is awesome. I will probably do another soil run in the future. I was really wanting to try the high brix before I found coco and I still want to try it. I can tell from pics of plants grown in high brix that buds are extremely high quality. Your last harvest was great by the way. Have you started another journal yet?✌️

No been extremely busy around the house getting yard ready for some construction. Just haven’t had time to sit down and start a new journal. I will be though. Coco is always something I wanted to try and then I started following high brix journals and got hooked. The tastes and smells the buds I’ve gotten from docs hb soil is incredible. I can’t imagine when I get a grow off without frying them for whatever reason. My apprentice grow with doc came out very nice except 1 plant got fried lol. But even with burnted up leafs it still turned out very nice. When I ran synthetic nuts,I always ran advanced and the plants always loved it unless my ph meter got off lol.

No been extremely busy around the house getting yard ready for some construction. Just haven’t had time to sit down and start a new journal. I will be though. Coco is always something I wanted to try and then I started following high brix journals and got hooked. The tastes and smells the buds I’ve gotten from docs hb soil is incredible. I can’t imagine when I get a grow off without frying them for whatever reason. My apprentice grow with doc came out very nice except 1 plant got fried lol. But even with burnted up leafs it still turned out very nice. When I ran synthetic nuts,I always ran advanced and the plants always loved it unless my ph meter got off lol.
Be sure to post me the link when you get time to make it up. What strains are you going to be running?✌️

Damn... I gotta get with the times and grow some cool named shit! All these pretty plants, cool names, smoke reports... My white widow just doesn't seem 'HIP' enough... lol!

I'm gonna have to go seed shopping! Love the family photo!

Back
Top Bottom