EastCoastGhost Does Multiple Strains From Cropking - Coco - PS COB

I may have to up my dosage. I've been battling fungus gnats and been dosing at 2 tsp per gallon. I have them mostly gone but see an occasional one and want to make sure I get the buggers.
Yea I hate dealing with pests in the grow room. I try to spray all veg plants at least once a month to be on safe side.✌️

Kris here was looking pretty bare after her trim cause she don’t have as much foliage as the other girls. She has longer node spacing also so she must be the lanky pheno I heard about. Her smaller leafs have got bigger and she’s looking good.✌️

Here’s Kim, she is my favorite Green Crack out of the 4.✌️
Here’s a shot of my little mutant Kylie, she has a nice level canopy and she continues to thrive
Here’s the big girl Jaimie, he is a brute and she has been really vigorous from the start
Here’s her sister Sherry, she is also pretty big and I’m expecting these two to yield big, at least I hope so lol
Next up is Kloe, she has the tightest nodes of all the Green Crack.
Next is Courtney the very last one to sprout. She continues to thrive and is nice and healthy
The last one is Kindle the other Crown Royale, she’s looking good and growing like crazy
I took these pics this morning before I done the neem treatment. I’m thinking Sunday will definitely be flip day unless something bad happens lol. I believe these ladies are ready to start packing some bud on them branches lol.✌️

I went back and counted the days of veg for the plants. Both ssh will be on day 40 Sunday at planned flip day. The GC will be on or right close to day 34 except Courtney she is the youngest of all and she will be on or around day 28. The Crown Royale will be on day 30 at flip so these ladies are pretty good size for their age so I’m hoping I get a decent yield from the tent. I’m gonna set my goal at 20oz but we’ll see what happens lol.✌️

Looking good ECG. 20 ounces would be a fantastic harvest.
Yea I figured I would set my goal kinda high lol. I would be ecstatic if I got 20oz although I do think it is very possible lol. I can’t wait to get my grow space finished, the only thing that is stopping me right now is money lol. Hopefully by the time I get this run harvested I will have it about Finished then I can start my perpetual grow back up with veg tent and two flower tents. I’m also going to be doing a diy q- board setup or diy cob. I want equal coverage over entire tent. It just takes time and money but it will be nice once I get everything setup the way I want.✌️

I kinda wish they would have sprouted closer together but it will be alright lol. The SSH will have 39 days of veg, GC will have about 34 except Courtney, she was the very last one sprouted so she will have about 28 days of veg. The CR will have about 30 days of veg. I hope the girls keep their vigor going through flower and pack some weight on them buds. ✌️

Yea I figured I would set my goal kinda high lol. I would be ecstatic if I got 20oz although I do think it is very possible lol. I can’t wait to get my grow space finished, the only thing that is stopping me right now is money lol. Hopefully by the time I get this run harvested I will have it about Finished then I can start my perpetual grow back up with veg tent and two flower tents. I’m also going to be doing a diy q- board setup or diy cob. I want equal coverage over entire tent. It just takes time and money but it will be nice once I get everything setup the way I want.✌️
When you diy the cob or quantum board make sure you post step by step. I am interested in both of those lights.

When you diy the cob or quantum board make sure you post step by step. I am interested in both of those lights.
I sure will, once I get ready to do it I’m sure I will have to have some help also. I will post everything on here though just in case anyone else needs the info.✌️

Yea I hate dealing with pests in the grow room. I try to spray all veg plants at least once a month to be on safe side.✌️
Have either of you tried ladybugs? I was in a shop the other day and was surprised they were selling them... said they stock them year round so thats cool... 1000 for 20 bucks... seems like a good clean fix but I don't know how well they work or what you need... :Namaste:

Well lights just went off and the girls will get their first 12hr nap. Flower period is officially here. I love watching them stretch. I’m hoping my yield will be a lot better in this coco and I also hope I get a little more size on the buds lol. I guess time will tell.✌️

Alright guys I need a little help here. Nothing is wrong with the girls they are doing great. I’m thinking I should take Courtney, the last one sprouted and the next littlest one which is Kindle out of the tent and put outdoor. My light is really rated for a 4+4 or it says 5+5 max so I figured I would try to use no more than 4.5+4.5. If you guys remember I said I may have to take a couple out from the start so I was expecting it lol. I just switched to 12/12 and they still have to stretch so I’m gonna show yall a few pics and let me know what you think. Am I making right decision or should I just take one out. The first pic shows all 8 in the tent and the second one will show 7 and the third will show 6 plants. Remember they still have to stretch.

What do you think guys?✌️

Maybe I should take Kris out, the lanky GC. She acts like she may stretch a lot anyway and her node spacing I real far apart. I read a review from a guy that has growled this strain for two years and he said the lanky pheno was the least desirable pheno. Idk if he knows what he’s talking about or not. If I put Kindle out that will only leave one Crown Royale but if I take the lanky one out along with Courtney the smallest one in the tent then I will have two of each strain. Idk.✌️

I think the plants will do better with just the 6 plants. With all 8 in there looks like down the road you're going to have problems with air circulation. Probably doesn't matter which ones you pull as you'll still get a harvest off of them just later being outside.

I think the plants will do better with just the 6 plants. With all 8 in there looks like down the road you're going to have problems with air circulation. Probably doesn't matter which ones you pull as you'll still get a harvest off of them just later being outside.
Thanks Derby, that’s what I was thinking also. I don’t want to hurt myself by cramming to many plants in there. I think I am gonna take Courtney the youngest one and Kris the linky one and put them outdoor. The only thing is I think I will transplant them to 10 gallon soil cause I won’t be able to feed them every day but that will be ok, they should do pretty good in the 10g soil.✌️

Thanks Derby, that’s what I was thinking also. I don’t want to hurt myself by cramming to many plants in there. I think I am gonna take Courtney the youngest one and Kris the linky one and put them outdoor. The only thing is I think I will transplant them to 10 gallon soil cause I won’t be able to feed them every day but that will be ok, they should do pretty good in the 10g soil.✌️
They'll do go in soil outside and 10 gal will give ya some time in between watering for sure

Back
Top Bottom