EastCoastGhost Does Multiple Strains From Cropking - Coco - PS COB

Yeah im workin on a qbbored to will throw up dec its a lil bye lil u kno lol
Yea right now I have the Perfect Sun Cob and I really like it so far but man they are expensive. Tbh if I had it to do over I would have went ahead and done a diy q-board setup instead of paying $1000 for one light lol. I’m not throwing off on the PS cause I love it but if you have diy skills you can get a better setup for the money.✌️

I know it crazy how fast they grow in dwc. Are you still in dwc or are you running soil? I got my power bill today and my grow has raise bill $15 so I can live with that lol. One thing I got going we have the lowest rate on power bill than any state in the country lol.✌️

Yea I figured I would set my goal kinda high lol. I would be ecstatic if I got 20oz although I do think it is very possible lol. I can’t wait to get my grow space finished, the only thing that is stopping me right now is money lol. Hopefully by the time I get this run harvested I will have it about Finished then I can start my perpetual grow back up with veg tent and two flower tents. I’m also going to be doing a diy q- board setup or diy cob. I want equal coverage over entire tent. It just takes time and money but it will be nice once I get everything setup the way I want.✌️

Understand where your coming from. I spend way too much on my crop but justify it by comparison of what it would have cost me to buy the weed as oppose to growing it.

You will love the DIY Q-Board and COB. I was intimidated by the COB until I built my first one. I love it now and have expanded my system twice.

The girls got a second feeding today. I figure I will feed them twice a day for now on.✌️

You will be fine with 2x feedings. I've been feeding mine 3x a day and they really like it. I get quite a bit of runoff but check the pH and PPM and reuse is.

You will be fine with 2x feedings. I've been feeding mine 3x a day and they really like it. I get quite a bit of runoff but check the pH and PPM and reuse is.
Yea I have been noticing that they are drinking a lot more and the pots are really light the next day and the top of coco is kinda dry looking so I believe they will like the extra feeding lol. I might go to three times a day later on in flower.✌️

Back
Top Bottom