EastCoastGhost Does Multiple Strains From Cropking - Coco - PS COB

Thanks Derby for the fast response. All the clones I took are looking good. The first three have rooted and are growing good. The other 30 I got from the trimming have surprised me, I believe most will make it the way things are looking. Which ever one do make it should get some roots within the next week. I’m gonna have a huge outdoor crop this year. I have four different spots I will be planting in, I just hope nobody finds them lol. I wish I could plant in my front yard lol.✌️

Thanks Derby for the fast response. All the clones I took are looking good. The first three have rooted and are growing good. The other 30 I got from the trimming have surprised me, I believe most will make it the way things are looking. Which ever one do make it should get some roots within the next week. I’m gonna have a huge outdoor crop this year. I have four different spots I will be planting in, I just hope nobody finds them lol. I wish I could plant in my front yard lol.✌️
Maybe the back yard. Lol

Hmm your plant? Question suggestion bro ?
Yea I’m gonna do a deco soon, I don’t want to go crazy but I believe they will do alright with it. Here’s a pic showing the penetration on the plant you are taking about.
The light is still going all the way down and lighting the coco up still. When do you do first define, at flip? I am thinking some people does one at flip and one three weeks in.✌️

Yea I’m gonna do a deco soon, I don’t want to go crazy but I believe they will do alright with it. Here’s a pic showing the penetration on the plant you are taking about.
The light is still going all the way down and lighting the coco up still. When do you do first define, at flip? I am thinking some people does one at flip and one three weeks in.✌️
Yeah a week before flip personally I will be doing as just learned . And week two flower they say... hmm. Have a screen shot I took from a trusted source here on 420. Want to see for validation?

Pic shout out to @newty ✊

Sorry to photo bomb but here my girls few days into flower weed waked them today hopfully they stay contained in tent

Sorry to photo bomb but here my girls few days into flower weed waked them today hopfully they stay contained in tent
They are looking good Jack, I just went in there and went over all 6 plants. I didn’t go crazy but if it was blocking bud site I took it. I wound up with two hand fulls of leaves off of all 6 lol. Hopefully they do alright with it. ✌️

Back
Top Bottom