El Viaje

No i never sampled the Killing Fields because they are feminized .
Dont want to take any risk with cloning fem. beans .

I just placed in a nice order for Killing fields Fem & kolossus fem .for 2 new set ups .
yielding of this 2 strains are very scary man ,esp. with the sog's i have been doing

Another point why i want to continue with beans is pest free rounds , never have mites or other un welcome visitors .

Edit : the super lemon haze is a+ smoke gear .
Just finished a SLH round but it was very disapointing because i started them on 12/12 without a veggie period .

subd, absolutely stunning, loving the colour as well, im trying to grow a purple, not sure how it will turn out, loving the size of your buds, less sea of green more fields of dreams,lol

keeping my fingers crossed for you over the spider mites, damn things, lady bugs love em, but chances are your plants are to far in flower to have ladybugs crawling over them, might get stuck to the buds, but i know they will eat everysingle spider mite and wont leave the plants till their all gone, then when food source is gona they just fly away, but they might be a bit intoxicated and not want to fly away,lol

Hi Don Paul Thank you for the compliments ,did i understand you are running a purple killing field right now ? Awsome dude be easy on her when it comes about nutes.

Lady bugs or so called predatory mites is allready to late like you said they get stuck in the buds .
Normally i use predatory mites preventive from veggie stage so they grow with the plant.
The whole location is infected with mites ,i'm growing for more then a year on that spot.

After this round i will clean everything really good and start with beans !

Thanks for saying hi my man , good luck on your purple one lets hope you will get bigger buds then me !

Bitches are down at day 70!
I had one main bud that was creating mold .nothing to big
foto_1_2.JPG

i could see mould being a major problem with plants that close and that packed in, if you havnt got much movement of air getting into the middle of the plants then that mould can creap up on you and destroy the whole crop, i was watching a video a while back of a hydro grow that was only checked on every couple of weeks, and a dehumidifier packed up and ruined the whole crop,

im sure you know what your doing and im sure you have got enough air moving around, but id check the best you can cuz once it starts it seems very hard to get rid of, im not saying this from experience just from what ive seen, and humid conditions with very little fresh air moving between the plants seems to create the mould problems, and with nice looking plants like that i would hate to see someone have them problems,

i can only dream of having plants like yours, maybe when the laws change in my country i may be able to get a decent grow on, but till then i gota make do with what i got,

i think your plants look amazing and your getting huge buds, im sure the end results is going to be huge,

sorry, forgot to ask, how high are your lights above your plants, i had a small problem with mine, now my setup is very basic and im using cfls'. (dont laugh i can all ready here you, lol) but thats what im stuck with, anyway i kept lowering my lights as the plants where growing till i found the right height without damaging the plants, anyway i got them to within an inch of the top of the plant, then my plants stopped growing, the lower branches and new shoots all grew and got the same height as the top of the plant, so at 6inches tall my plants had stopped growing but the new growth was growing as normal as it was below the top of the plant, so i have raised the lights not to about 8 inches, hoping this will get my plants growing again, im trying to get a sort of level where the lights need to be to maintain decent growth

I’m always on the edge of overkill on a m2 .
i try to aim for 24-28 inches with a 600 sometimes i have them at 35 inches if it’s still too warm i dim my lights or pull a few out to control climate .
Your plants will tell you how they feel curly leaves dry leaves lazy don’t drink a lot etc.
Some strains don’t mind a 600 above their head on 24 inch. and some will just don’t make it .
The right blower or extractor plays a big role in this to .

Thanks for stopping by my freind.

Edit : if you want your plants to make a spurt try to hang them a bit higher than normal

no probs mate, im trying to get the best i can with what i have got, but my plants seem to have stopped gaining height at 6inches, not sure why, ive stopped watering every 2 or 3 days to see if the pots are over watered, the plants are not showing signs of stress in the leaves im just getting very slow upwards growth, im hoping its the light level as i had to to low and the plants didnt need to stretch to reach it, but im just not sure what the problem is, ive raised the lights, ive stopped watering, and hoping ill see an improvement soon.

but maybe one day ill have the chance to have a grow like yours, but till then i gota make do with what i have got

i tried fim but note sure it worked properly but maybe this is also why it stopped growing maybe it stressed the plants, but it ended up looking like it had been topped, so i have1 main shoot and 2 nodes growing at the top so 3 main top stems at the moment, i also fim'd lower branches which i think has worked better than the top of the plant, all the lower branches are growing as normal and instead of letting them grow up i keep pulling them down and every day or 2 im getting about an inch of growth at these branches, and this is why i cant understand why the top of the plant isnt growing when the lower branches are, the stem how ever is getting thicker and thicker, maybe its the strain and its going to stay small and bushy, ive got a berry bomb thats stretching loads, so not quite sure what to make off the slow upwards growth, only time will tell, i know cfls are not the best to use, but ive seen many grows that use them and get great results,

1.5 /1.6 is the end result i think .
Not the best results for 20 plants , but i am happy i got my hands on some A+ smoke gear !

WoCha - Vapedogg - Local Grown - Twelve12 - Misbudd ! did i forget one ... ? sorry if i did !

I couldnt wish for better support in my journal Mucho Thanks Guys !
To bad your overseas otherwise i would send y'all some Disco Shitt !

You will hear me in the next few days for some more journals
I bought some new things to play with
foto_10_.JPG

Secret Jardin Intense 480 x 240 x 215cm. great size !
foto_5_.JPG

Thanks peanut ,the purple one i a treat for sure next to his beauty it has a great taste i cant seem to place its smells like how it taste but cant figure out what the smell is like :(

Thanks local I keep that one open you never know :thumb:

Yeah i know what you mean 12/12 need to get myself a nice cam for sure !

Sorry...these needed to be on this page!
:party:
Those look good enough to vape bro! Very nice! :thumb:

Apparently I have to spread some love before I can send some reps your way...I'm gonna have to owe you one!

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom