Exodus Cheese Autoflower Bloom Period

TriangleCheese

Hey guys,

I have been posting pictures to the previous thread which was mostly about the DIY closet I built. I will post here from now on.

Seeds are from GHS. The plants are in 3rd week of bloom period. They had a week of plain water and 4 weeks of grow period with veg nutes previously. I believe that one of my plants has excessive amount of yellow leaves. That particular plant has bigger buds and maybe that cause more yellow leaves. I don't know if it is a deficiency but my non-auto plants has a lot of yellow leaves in bloom period too. I hope there is no problem that I can't figure out.

So here are the latest pictures;

IMG_021338.jpg
IMG_021452.jpg
IMG_022050.jpg
IMG_021945.jpg
IMG_021738.jpg
IMG_021836.jpg
IMG_021550.jpg
IMG_021639.jpg

Hello, judging by the burnt tips and the clawing of the leaves I would think that you may have fed the plants too much and locked out nutrients. Personally I would flush them with three times the amount of water than the pot can hold then feed them a half strength feed of bloom nutrients and leave them until the soil is completely dried (the leaves will perk up as the soil dries then start to droop when they finally need more water). I don't know what lights you are using as I can't see a link to your other journal in your signature
( How To Add Links To Signatures )
but if they are under LED you may need to supplement CalMag.

I'm no expert so it will be good to see one of the more experienced growers respond to your question, in the meantime that is the route that I would take. All the best with your grow and now that I have replied I'm subbed :thumb:

Actually I was feeding them maybe like half or 1/3 ratio but I contacted with Advance Nutrients and they told me to use the original recipe even if I grow autoflowering cannabis. I want to flush them but plants don't have that much time left. I am planning a flush on last week but if we have anyone sure about the nutrient burn then I might flush them earlier on this week. Problem is Advance Nutrients does not provide a 5 week bloom schedule. The schedule can be 6 weeks at least as they say. So I am not sure when to start or stop using which nutrients precisely. On the other hand I can flush them in the second half of this week with no hesitation.

Thanks for respond.

I only wish my response could be more definitive friend, I'm sure someone will step in with some expert knowledge soon enough, if not we'll go shake the tree and see which golden apple lands. In the meantime I wouldn't worry too much as I've had much worse than that come back and produce, plus yours are looking pretty good otherwise. All the best :thumb:

Grow is done. Harvest is around 80-90 grams probably slightly more. I left plants hanging in dry room for almost a week at %60-65 humidty. First two days I fixed humidity at %50 for fast drying in order to avoid molds and possible moist related contaminations. After that week I put buds in big jars with 60 gram Boveda62 packs for each. Smell was worse but its getting better each day. I guess I will be able smell the spesific cheese aroma in a week or so. Taste was great in my first joint. It is even better now. Best strain I have smoked so far.

I finally collected kief from Exodus Cheese. I used trimmed parts which contains high levels of thc. I didn't use non sticky parts so this should be a great hash one day. I am waiting for the pollen press and the hash will be ready in 2 weeks or so.

I used the dry ice method to collect this powder. I used a special mesh that only passes particules in micron scale. So the powder that came out has a very high thc content and a great taste.

In order to complete this journal I want to write down some important points in this grow;

Seeds : GHS Exodus Cheese Autoflowering

Medium : Soil with extra vermiculite, perlite and zeolite

Nutrients : AN Expert line with some little tweaks

Vegetation Lights : 2x 85Watts cool white CFL's and 60 Watts warm white CFL

Bloom Lights : 2x 60Watts warm white CFL's , 3x 22Watts warm white CFL's and 85Watts cool white CFL

Temperature and humidity average : 29 degrees Celsius and %45-50 humidity average

Vegetation duration : 1 week plain water and 4-4.5 weeks of veg nutes. Suggested duration for vegetation period is 2 weeks for autoflowering but that is kinda ridicilous I believe :)

Bloom duration : 5 weeks with bloom nutes and a week of flush

Flush dates : First flush between week 3 and 4 for 3 days, second flush at the end for 4 days.

Dry chamber conditions and process : Dry chamber 21 degrees of Celsius %50 humidity for first 2 days , %60-65 humidity for 5 days. Now the buds are in containers with one 60 grams Boveda 62 per jar. Letting fresh air into jars for 10 minutes everyday.

Yield : Around 100 grams of fine trimmed buds and 3-4 grams of kief.

Hope this helps.

Best.

Back
Top Bottom