Fan reccomendations

coralman

So this is the 3rd secret Jardin fan iv got through in about 7 months. Every single one the oscillator arm has snapped then burnt out with the latest lasting only 2 weeks from new :(. Iv complained to secret jardin and theyv basically admitted the fault and said the motors arnt up2 standard and will be bringing a new range out this year which I'm doubtful of buying SO....

What are you guys using for oscillting fans. Really like the idea of clip ons as I literally have no floor space.

They don't make those fans like they used to. I have an old Safeway fan that's been going strong since the 80's. lol.
With my new setup I'm using a mini usb desk fan till I complete the shed conversion. it's working fine for now, but I will have to switch to something bigger in the next week or two.

I've eliminated the fans with electronic controls as they usually stay off after a power failure. Knobs and switches are for me and my 'set and forget' attitude. I'm across the pond, so I can't recommend a specific fan for you.

Back
Top Bottom