Screenshot_5333.png

Screenshot_5335.png

Screenshot_5338.png

Screenshot_5339.png

Screenshot_5337.png

Screenshot_5336.png

Gorilla Bomb

Screenshot_5340.png

Had this picture hanging around collecting dust in the garage for about 20 years, time to bring it into the grow room so the girls can learn a bit of history :rofl: Mostly all Hawaiian strains, wish i had some more of these, especially more Australian strain related, had a few more back in the day but cant find them anywhere, think i originally found this on a junk heap in the 90's :rofl:

Screenshot_5332.png

:passitleft:

Damn man, gotta find a rag and some lube :rofl::rofl: freaking awesome mate..

Re: Feral's Journal Of Insanity & Some Growing

Get some of those buds in next months nig of the month. Def in the running. That Gorilla Bomb is going to come up nice. Good that vibe. .

Thanks mate ;) defo going to be in the running for something if i can get a decent photo, man the last few i have entered turned out blurry as shit when i uploaded them :rofl:

Damn man, gotta find a rag and some lube :rofl::rofl: freaking awesome mate..

:rofl: :rofl: watch out mate, she is a sticky one already :rofl: :passitleft:

Man that is a great find. Straight to the pool room with that.

Screenshot_5332.png

Thanks mate, yeah i wish i had a man cave to put it in but id never spend any time in there, my grow room is my cave :rofl:

Once i build a new shed for my grow room i will think about a man cave area, somewhere i can chill out and watch tv or movies etc while i trim up all the buds :rofl: I will pretty much live in there, area to work on my cars, area to chill, maybe pool table if room and the grow area, shit, i wont need a house :rofl: toilet and kitchenette and ill be set for life :rofl:

Awesome :) I have a bar sitting out in the paddock going to shit :rofl: was the brother in laws, said could use it, as soon as i go to use anything like that he wants it back so it can rot to hell :rofl: I like the rustic corrugated iron sheeting effect in bar areas, id build my own similar if i was going to set one up :thumb:

Some updates for everyone, some cool things to cover etc

Starting off with a few more shots from the Flower tent, Gorilla Bomb tree :rofl:

Screenshot_5371.png

Killer Queen, AG13 dominant pheno, my unicorn :thumb:

Screenshot_5366.png

Screenshot_5367.png

Screenshot_5368.png

Screenshot_5369.png

Screenshot_5370.png

Moving over to veg i have a few pictures of some plants i think will have a big future in my tents. When it comes down to it this is my first step in selection, so far i have been able to pick my keeper from each strain in veg without even needing to flower them (although i do to make sure). Few major things i look for in veg is the fan leaf shape and texture, the stacking of nodes, uniformity of each branch and the overall look and smell, you should be able to just look at it and know its a good looking plant :thumb:

This is my Brothers Grimm Purple Urkle male, thing looks better than half of my female plants, nodes are stacked and i know from when he was flowered his pollen sacs were purpleish black, genetics in this one match up to a lot of the strains i am running which may mean some purple phenotype KQ bx's may be on the cards :thumb: Way i see it, if it looks better than most female plants then its probably a wise choice to use as parentage, might produce shit and be tossed but its the best candidate to start with ;)

Screenshot_5365.png

The Strawberry Diesel x Space Dude #1 from TGA, stacked with nodes, this should create some amazing colas under decent lighting, smells like full on strawberry candy in flower :)

Screenshot_5364.png

I know i only dropped a couple of the Jandre Kush but this one is shaping up to be another one of them plants that just shines out above the rest, amazing structure on this one ;)

Screenshot_5363.png

Took a quick snap of the White Jack x Sour D seedlings, these things are powering on, better than any seedling has in my tent before, I now have the original WJ seedling running alongside them so i can look for a WJ leaning male to cross back :thumb:

Screenshot_5362.png

So moving over to the Pollen tent, with selection when we go to flower its basically following the same lines however you want to start paying attention to the floral clusters a bit more, colorings, changes in smells, stretch is not so important in general but the main thing is the stretch between the nodes themselves ;)

Here are my Jillybeans, we have 3ish different phenotypes, Plants #1, #3, and #4 are all looking identical and same height apart from node spacings. #1 and #4 have 6 sets of nodes before the main cola, #3 has 8 sets of nodes, thus meaning more flower sites and bigger yield, #3 also has the best looking flower clusters imo too ;) #2 is a completely different phenotype, around 4" shorter than the bigger phenos and has a completely different flower cluster with shorter, fuzzier pistils and much tighter arrangement. #5 seems to be a mix of the two, is as short as #2 but has the same floral clusters as the bigger plants :thumb:

Screenshot_5361.png

Screenshot_5351.png

Screenshot_5352.png

Screenshot_5353.png

Screenshot_5354.png

Screenshot_5355.png

Screenshot_5356.png

Screenshot_5357.png

Screenshot_5358.png

Screenshot_5359.png

Screenshot_5360.png

so this is how the pollen tent looks right now, can see some young ones in the middle there, they are my Sour D crosses i had in the veg tent, don't have time to hunt them right now as I'm focussing on mango and there is no point running one of each in veg taking up space, i decided id throw them into the small tent and see what we get, if its worth looking further into each one or not :thumb:

Screenshot_5341.png

The Bruce Banner, still has some leftover pollen all over its face, dirty girl :rofl:

Screenshot_5342.png

Screenshot_5343.png

Red Diesel is looking awesome, little tiny girl she is, pollinated by Strawberry Cough

Screenshot_5344.png

Screenshot_5345.png

Strawberry Diesel x Space Dude #1, This thing looks awesome man, coloring is spot on, smells fantastic :)

Screenshot_5346.png

Screenshot_5347.png

91'Krypt, coming along, only a few weeks in flower so yet to shine

Screenshot_5348.png

Screenshot_5349.png

Face Melt OG looking good, same age as 91 and already turning purple, has some full on purp heritage though ;)

Screenshot_5350.png

Btw I'm not telling anyone how to pheno hunt or anything, just giving a few ideas where to look when starting to work with breeding, i go through a whole heap more but they are the main visual elements i go from ;) remember the more seeds you drop the more chance you have of finding that something special, less seeds means you are only finding the best of what you have dropped, may not be the best on offer :)

:passitleft:

I really like how the Gorilla Bomb looks. Great pot in a box look that says nice colas ahead.
I have been impressed with the Bomb Seed Genetics. I have a few Atomic Bomb seeds that I am
looking forward to growing.

All looks great Feral.

Cheers.

Thanks bro :) I have liked everything i have ran from bomb so far and for me to say that about a cheap feminised brand is saying something :thumb: The Atomic you will not be disappointed with mate, was and still is some of the strongest weed i have grown to this date, i let mine go, i do plan on buying more and hunting them down the track though if they are still available :)

Can hardly fail.

:high-five: lets just hope that the pollen i used was still active ;) that was really the main test to see if it stored ok in the cupboard for a month or so, was in a black film container and has been cool so i don't see it being an issue :thumb:

Hear lots of good about bomb.. I've only ran one and bitch hermied on me in veg, under glr..

Its a good cheap solution for some killer weed, however, there are a lot better companies out there offering a lot more quality for a little bit more ;) tbh the way I'm looking at it now i want every grow to be top shelf genetics or otherwise i feel like I'm wasting my time on a mediocre plant, i could be using that space for something off its head :rofl: If space wasn't an issue hell id run anything :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom