Feral's Perpetual Feminized Pollen & Seed Production

Welcome Canna :thumb:
Not much has happened in here yet, things have been a bit slow hehe, should start picking up right after this current girl finishes. My plan is to have 3 plants in the new tent, treating one with tiresias mist and letting her pollinate the other 2. Next up will probably be Lost Coast OG, White Jack and maybe one of my mystery WFK beans :)

If you are looking to do some breeding, make sure you check out DrZiggy's "Creating Female Seeds" Journal too, some awesome examples and ideas in there :thumb:

Welcome Canna :thumb:
Not much has happened in here yet, things have been a bit slow hehe, should start picking up right after this current girl finishes. My plan is to have 3 plants in the new tent, treating one with tiresias mist and letting her pollinate the other 2. Next up will probably be Lost Coast OG, White Jack and maybe one of my mystery WFK beans :)

If you are looking to do some breeding, make sure you check out DrZiggy's "Creating Female Seeds" Journal too, some awesome examples and ideas in there :thumb:
Thanks for the warm welcome! I think we are following Zig's journal. I'll have to have Nis swing by over here and say high. Pleasure to meet you.

:rofl: nah i just listed it as that for my own purpose lol, we dont deal with inches and feet much here, all cm and mm, trying to convert 500mm to feet just wouldnt compute in my brain lmao, now that you mention it, cm would have been the better option :rofl:
That's is some funny shit. :laughtwo:
I usually just keep in mind that 30 cm is 1 foot when converting metrics.

A little pic from tonight, she is definitely throwing out a lot of resin for her size :)

Screenshot_886.png

:Namaste:

i shall be trying this spray stuff since of my 9 plants from seed seems to be a low chance of getting a male, I still have a shot at 2, but i'm planning on them being female. Not many times will you that's a worst case scenario. I asked 2 people i know if they had male plants and it was a nogo. 1 said to use colloidal silver spray, but has never done it himself. The other said Tiresias Mist. I didn't get around to texting him back if he had any experience with this. I got a tent with 9 clones, 2 for sure showing flower, 5 i'm about 75% sure they are showing flower and 2 I just got in 3 nights ago. If I were to use these for this, do i need the spray like tomorrow(will be at least 2 days) these clones had good roots, into solo cups and into flower a little more than a week now. If I can do this with what I have going now, would it just be one big orgy? Not knowing who got who pregnant. I
would think it would be damn near impossible for them to keep their shit from going where it doesn't belong, like trying to tell a teenage boy there will be no fucking going on around here. Would be an interesting cross of grape ape, sour d, hindu kush, northern lights x skunk #1, and berry bomb...

Depending on what you are looking to do, Male plants pollen will create regular seeds, spraying with either CS or tiresias mist (from what i gather its CS anyway) will both achieve female seeds, you can also either over-flower (rhodelization) or stress a plant to create pollen which will also produce fem seeds :) my recommendation is to start spraying them a few days before going to 12/12, at the latest i would say about a week into 12/12, basically as long as you start spraying before their flowers start to show, then continue spraying each day until you start seeing pollen sacks forming. You will only need to spray a couple of small flower sites to get results and it also saves a lot of solution, i would strongly recommend doing this in their own space away from the other flowering girls you dont want pollinated as it only takes a little and you will end up with seeds all throughout your grow :thumb: this is why i have a separate tent just for this process, very low chance my flowering girls can be accidentally pollinated, only real way is if i carry the pollen on me to them, i always check on the pollen tent last of a night which covers that ;)

Yes, I have a tent that I got just for this. Looks like I will be taking my clones. Give me time to order the spray and not have to pay 2 day delivery, These plants only purpose will be for seeds. They will not be big, root and right into flower. So I do not think it will be that mush spray. Would you recommend the stuff you got ? I seen it on amazon last night for $13...

The stuff i had does work but it seemed to take quite a long time, i was not spraying much at all and i went through the whole bottle before i even saw any signs of nanners, i would go with the 240ppm if you can get it, can then dilute it like drZiggy does:

I dilute my 240 ppm CS

C1V1= C2V2
I make 4 oz(120ml) of 80ppm CS at a time.
240*(?)=(120)*(80)
(?)=40ml..
a $20-30 bottle of CS will make 1000s of seeds.. :)
B.I.D.(RIP) used to make his own and make female seeds.

Personally this time i will be using Tiresias mist on my next girl, i managed to pick some up for a great price and have not heard any bad feedback from it apart from the bottles being so small :rofl:

I ordered the CS since it is cheaper for more and I can dilute for even more. Do I just spray 1 plant and have it fuck everything ? or spray all of them? I saw someone say 1 plant and a fan is all you need...

Yeah i would just spray the one flower site and attached fan only on the plants you want pollen from, i would then wait 1-2 weeks from the start of CS treatments before moving in the girls i want pollinated ;) the only issue doing it this way is if you have sprayed more than one plant with CS then you dont know what is pollinating the others, i usually will do one strain at a time, my plan is to have one plant in there pollinating 2 other strains each time + collecting pollen for a later date.

Figures, after I ordered it I went to check on the tent. What I was for sure that were females...I was wrong. I'm pretty sure I have a sour d male and my hindu is starting to look that was as well. I wanted the hindu to be male all along, since its 100% indica and I have black diamond og which is another 100% indica...good times

Sounds like a good mix to me mate :) just make sure to separate the males nice and quick :thumb:

A quick pic from tonight, Day 33 in flower, looks like she is getting a darker coloring now, defo nothing like a GDP lol, not sure if its due to the cold as it has been cooling down quite a lot here.

Screenshot_934.png

I should have a Lost Coast OG clone ready to be moved in here over the next week or so, she will be my next pollen girl :)

I hope everyone is well, have a great day :Namaste:

So i have been keeping an eye on this girl and can not see any signs of seeds forming etc, so thats fail #1 :rofl:

Screenshot_1017.png

I will be chopping her out in the next couple of days as the LCOG is ready to go, I would have attacked it tonight but has been pretty busy here over the last week with the current harvest, main girl from this round "White Jack" weighed in at just above 8oz after her 7-8 day 50-60%RH dry and was jarred tonight for her cure :)

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom