Finally legal in my state!

QueenCityB

420 Member
I have spent lots of years keepin' it all on the down low. Sheez, I even went up to Vancouver in the mid 90's to score quality seeds because I couldn't find any in Missouri, and B.C. was the mecca in this hemisphere way back then.

I'd love to see more of Canada. I've been 3 or 4 times, but never for long enough.

Anyway, back on topic...

Nowadays, I have a state issued permit to grow my own medicine. I need it. I'm so happy, I can grow a plant in my own home with my wife and not risk jail time.

I haven't had a spot to grow for a few years. I finally bought a home instead of renting and my fellow citizens rose up and voted to legalize! The state Gov't didnt do it. We the people did it.

Thank you my fellow Missourians!

Now, this combat vet can chill the hell out when I need it! (And I'm not risking jail!)
20200127_150626.jpg

My first legal attempt at doing this has taught me that my city's water has a super high ph, and my area was way to cold for vigorous growth. Lots of trouble shooting with this one.

That's my grow. I have around $300 total invested in this set up. One of these plants is an African Buzz. One is Somango. 3 seedlings in there are Alaskan Purple.

I have a couple clones rooting from each of the big plants. I'll pull the strongest Alaskan out and make it a mother. I will keep each of these strains alive for a few generations.

I'm just having fun and trying to grow some quality medicine for myself.

Hello all!

Attachments

• 20200127_055214.jpg
    20200127_055214.jpg
    486.7 KB · Views: 136
I have spent lots of years keepin' it all on the down low. Sheez, I even went up to Vancouver in the mid 90's to score quality seeds because I couldn't find any in Missouri, and B.C. was the mecca in this hemisphere way back then.

I'd love to see more of Canada. I've been 3 or 4 times, but never for long enough.

Anyway, back on topic...

Nowadays, I have a state issued permit to grow my own medicine. I need it. I'm so happy, I can grow a plant in my own home with my wife and not risk jail time.

I haven't had a spot to grow for a few years. I finally bought a home instead of renting and my fellow citizens rose up and voted to legalize! The state Gov't didnt do it. We the people did it.

Thank you my fellow Missourians!

Now, this combat vet can chill the hell out when I need it! (And I'm not risking jail!)
20200127_150626.jpg

My first legal attempt at doing this has taught me that my city's water has a super high ph, and my area was way to cold for vigorous growth. Lots of trouble shooting with this one.

That's my grow. I have around $300 total invested in this set up. One of these plants is an African Buzz. One is Somango. 3 seedlings in there are Alaskan Purple.

I have a couple clones rooting from each of the big plants. I'll pull the strongest Alaskan out and make it a mother. I will keep each of these strains alive for a few generations.

I'm just having fun and trying to grow some quality medicine for myself.

Hello all!
:welcome: to :420: Queen, from a fellow Missourian, and combat vet...I was still in "desert storm/shield, gulf war" in the 90's :hug:

Eddzedd, you have some beautiful nature up there. It took me 2 planes, a few hours in a car, a line at the border, and a bunch more car time to get there... but it was worth it.

Mochabud, I got my first national defense ribbon during storm and shield, also, but at that time I was just a signal guy loving life in Germany, so that ribbon was cheap. Just for serving while we were at war.

I got my second national defense ribbon award in Kajaki, Helmand province in 12 and 13. I also got my CAB, and all the other chest candy they throw at you. Three rows of colorful stuff. I actually got out in 93, but re-upped a few years after 9/11 when I saw a young amputee service member at the airport. That guy made me want to fight.

I went down to the recruiter and asked him if he could get me hooked up with a unit where I could go fight.

Went back in PSYOP. Totally different world than strategic signal Corp. I got much respect for all service members, but rollin on top of a truck is a different world. Yeah, we fought, but dangitt, now I need to smoke herb to chill out. When I was a young pup, it was just for fun. I sure have loved Ms. Mary Jane for a long time, and shes always been there for me.

Now I have to start a thread to show my set up, share what I'm doin' and hopefully, get some advice when I'm messing up.

It's really nice not to be doing this legally.

I still cant believe it.

High & Welcome to the forum. Best site out there !!! Well another state goes legal .... YES !!! My home state of Ill. just went legal too; & here I am living in AZ. which will probably be one of the last states to legalize it. Too many people move here to retire so I have them voting against it.
You would think with the election coming one of these candidates would say they will legalize weed at the federal level. I'll be holding that candidates sign in front of dispensaries if one does to try to get people to vote for them. Not sure how many states are legal for recreational use; but I feel discriminated against since our state's not...lol.

Buds Buddy. I cant be in to politics right now. Stuffs too crazy. I'll vote. I wont miss that, but I gotta tune out the madness.

Maybe someone will organize in your state. If it got on the ballot, enough people would probably go out to vote just for that to pass.

It happened here, and just like McDonald's, "I'm Lovin' It!"

Yeah, I don't watch the political stuff until they decide who is running against who. Too much Drama right now as you said.
But as far as it getting on the ballot, ... it's been on it several times & never gets passed. We have Dave _____ ? who owns Discount Tire pouring in millions to stop it from being legal here. Don't know why people vote against it. They have a choice whether or not to use it just like they do with alcohol.

People have been taught it's bad for too many decades, by too many organizations. Funny thing is, the truth is shining through more and more. I believe it will change on the federal level. Not sure when, but the winds are blowing our ship in that direction.

Back
Top Bottom