First BP Grow white widow

Re: First BP grow white widdow

ok guys the first two are of the baby and how much she grew all these pix were taken this mornin

Full Frontal ;)
SDC11240.JPG

Now the top
SDC11239.JPG

Ok now a top view of Miss spoiled one
SDC11238.JPG

Now the best part a full frontal of the two standing together lol
SDC11235.JPG

well thanx for the help everyone but i think im signing off i keep updating pix and updating information and seems no one is interested anymore and ever since i barely expressed myself with the rags cause i felt a lil insulted with the way things were said i was polite when i said what i said and he hasnt come back to say anything seems like his feelings were hurt in the process but whatever i guess on 420 here freedom of speech seems to maybe be frowned upon for the member of the month and says your here to help anyone willing to learn i have done nothing but prove im willing to learn and i get shunned so later today im going to post a couple more pix and if no one is interested ill go head and quit this journal for i have already built one for myself as a guideline for next grow i just thought i would get a lil more perspective beings that everyone here says thats what theyre here for well thx for the help i did recieve in the begining hope no one else is offended by this

:reading420magazine:
well thanx for the help everyone but i think im signing off i keep updating pix and updating information and seems no one is interested anymore and ever since i barely expressed myself with the rags cause i felt a lil insulted with the way things were said i was polite when i said what i said and he hasnt come back to say anything seems like his feelings were hurt in the process but whatever i guess on 420 here freedom of speech seems to maybe be frowned upon for the member of the month and says your here to help anyone willing to learn i have done nothing but prove im willing to learn and i get shunned so later today im going to post a couple more pix and if no one is interested ill go head and quit this journal for i have already built one for myself as a guideline for next grow i just thought i would get a lil more perspective beings that everyone here says thats what theyre here for well thx for the help i did recieve in the begining hope no one else is offended by this
Hi Gandenguy24,
If that was the case, then i'd have already been kicked off. Ha !! You're throwing some hipothetical
event out there, that i for one don't know what you're referring to. But hey man, i'm not easily offended and i'll help you in anyway i can. What is your problem ?? I'm still playing in dirt, so i'd be not much help !! :reading420magazine::goodluck:

lol yeah thx man everything good rite now i just keep askin for input and no one likes to give i just want to make sure everything looks good to the eye of an expert if you can say lol i dont really get offended that easy i just felt a lil insulted on a certain cituation but wasnt mother F-IN anyone im here to learn i guess my one question i would like to know is if im ok to pull my water pump out of the tank yet so i can quit puttin water bottles in there to keep my water temp at 65 so how long you been growin dirt

well guys as promised earlier if anyone else has stopped by to read lol i am uploading pix now but here is a little bit of an update to go along with the pix they were taken today cause today was their air bath and res change i bumped em up to 3/4 strength nutes they been at 1/2 nutes for a lil over 2 weeks and i seen no burns so i thought sure why not lol i also took apart my pump cleaned it let it soak in peroxide then ran the peroxide threw it for bout 20 minuets and then clean pH'd water threw it for another 10-15 scrubbed bucket all inside and put my girls back in when the water temp reached 62 room temp and humidity still the same at 73degrees and 57% humidity other than its slight fluctuations but never more than 77 degrees and never less than 50% humidity anyways i hope you guys like what you see and maybe i can get some more input since i am trying and taking advice given to me not just some jackass on here being a dick i am learning i am reading forums taking direct advice asking questions and keeping this journal updated well thanx for your time to everyone who is willing to help me out

ok as you can see here, this is the two sets of roots binding together

SDC11330.JPG

this here is a shot of my hand j/k my hand is in there to give a slight idea on heighth Which happens to be 7.5inch and 4.5 inch

SDC11333.JPG

this is my fav as is most ppl's lol the full frontal

SDC11332.JPG

And from the top

SDC11329.JPG

well guys as promised earlier if anyone else has stopped by to read lol i am uploading pix now but here is a little bit of an update to go along with the pix they were taken today cause today was their air bath and res change i bumped em up to 3/4 strength nutes they been at 1/2 nutes for a lil over 2 weeks and i seen no burns so i thought sure why not lol i also took apart my pump cleaned it let it soak in peroxide then ran the peroxide threw it for bout 20 minuets and then clean pH'd water threw it for another 10-15 scrubbed bucket all inside and put my girls back in when the water temp reached 62 room temp and humidity still the same at 73degrees and 57% humidity other than its slight fluctuations but never more than 77 degrees and never less than 50% humidity anyways i hope you guys like what you see and maybe i can get some more input since i am trying and taking advice given to me not just some jackass on here being a dick i am learning i am reading forums taking direct advice asking questions and keeping this journal updated well thanx for your time to everyone who is willing to help me out

it all sounds good, according to what little I understand of hydro. I'm reading and watching vids, trying to get over the learning curve, but I feel better with soil right now, even though the way I have it set up i as a pain in the ASS. Good luck with it, hope it turns out well for ya.

thx man i hope all turns out well and yeah i told you them seeds were supper cheap lol thats why i decided to buy em and if they both turn out femenized then i know where i will be gettin my next batch from it took a lil longer than i thought to get here but like i said if they turn out femenized then it will have all been worth the waite if its one thing i learned already about the growin game is you must have patience with everything you do

thx man i hope all turns out well and yeah i told you them seeds were supper cheap lol thats why i decided to buy em and if they both turn out femenized then i know where i will be gettin my next batch from it took a lil longer than i thought to get here but like i said if they turn out femenized then it will have all been worth the waite if its one thing i learned already about the growin game is you must have patience with everything you do

I hope the sale doesn't end, I think they said it ended the 21st. oh well if I missed it but I still hope it's all good. I don't even need them but at that price, might as well load up! Mine from Seedsman are doing fine...Im still just worried about hermies, both from those fem seeds and from some bagseed I'm growing in the same spot, that the last batch had some that went hermie...so Im doubly nervous and just trying to watch out for balls! Even if it does happen, maybe I can grow some personal seeded stash that'll be alright. Don't get me wrong I'll scream, but I'm just sayin' hopefully everything will turn out alright either way...

yeah i feel you completely man im really hopin mine are both females seeins how this my first grow i would rather not even have to deal with males and dont quote me but i think that sale is just to attract ppl cause i bought my seeds with the same deals goin on back in nov and it said the same thing sale ending in like two weeks but it has kept extendin i think the best deal is the 12 WW 12 Super silver haze and 12 Himalayan gold and a bonus 20 WW all femenized for $80 thats the next package deal ill be gettin if the sale doesnt end lol i think i would be frustrated too if i got some hermies but i think i would agree with you i would let it go and just have my own seeded stash i wouldnt do like most and chop em out its not like im a dope dealer i dont sell it its strictly for me and my wife mediceable reasons

Hey GardenGuy24, I get the feeling this is me you're referring to here. I'm sorry if you felt I ignored you, things have been a bit hectic for me and I have been a bit remiss in some replies that I've owed. Again, sorry but I certainly didn't mean to offend you.

Is that question about removing your pump still out there? If so, yes, those roots like plenty good to remove the pump. The first time I left them in a little too long and it was a bitch tearing it out of the roots. This time I took it out as soon as I could to avoid the hassle. You really only need it until you have roots in the water. There are those who don't use a pump at all, just enough bubbles to splash the bottom of the net cups. We use the pump because it gives us about a 3 or 4 day increase of growth over not using them. but once the roots are in the water the need is gone.

Hope this helps a little. And sorry you felt so bad. I'll do my best to keep up with you, I'm subscribed now.
:peace:

Dam now all you guys got me feeling bad lol but its cool man it wasnt anyone individual i just couldnt understand how come no one was interested in my grow but no hard feelings at all.

Dam now all you guys got me feeling bad lol but its cool man it wasnt anyone individual i just couldnt understand how come no one was interested in my grow but no hard feelings at all.

Sometimes they do seem to fall through the cracks, but it helps to make yourself known. I remember another newer guy write thread and he was all frustrated because no one was checking him out. Well, I simply hadn't noticed his thread, I just happened to stumble by. But he's since gotten into the swing of things and now he's contributing every bit as much as I do.

Sometimes you have to stand up and say hey, I'm here! So, here's to the start of a long and happy friendship! Keep it up man, we're here to have fun!

i appreciate it and thats what i finally did by goin to the Deep Water Culture home i figured id deff be heard there so thx again man ill be here a long while im not near done with growin im enjoyin it i dont have many hobbies so i took to this like an ant to sugar

ok well heres pix today 4 and 5 weeks tomorrow

baby by herself
SDC11350.JPG

side shot of the two
SDC11347.JPG

another of the two
SDC11348.JPG

and now the top view of the two
SDC11349.JPG

i only ask bout the lights cause i have heard and read other stuff bout 18/6 even 20/4 but my lights havent even been turned off yet

I am a huge fan and ALWAYS recommend running lights at the very least 20/4. I keep mine at 18/6. I can explain the reasons in detail some other time, but test after test, book after book, all tell me they become more efficient with some amount of dark time.

Sometimes they do seem to fall through the cracks, but it helps to make yourself known. I remember another newer guy write thread and he was all frustrated because no one was checking him out. Well, I simply hadn't noticed his thread, I just happened to stumble by. But he's since gotten into the swing of things and now he's contributing every bit as much as I do.

Sometimes you have to stand up and say hey, I'm here! So, here's to the start of a long and happy friendship! Keep it up man, we're here to have fun!

Exactly! Things are so busy here, I RARELY get a chance to surf through the threads. I am usually responding to already subscribed threads, or at least reading and catching up.

But I added this to my list! I will read (even if I don't post) Mon-Fri :thumb:

ok well heres pix today 4 and 5 weeks tomorrow

They look to be doing good!

I got me one WW seed that just sprouted. It's a soil grow for my outdoor garden, but WW is always a favorite! (I also grow indoor/hydro)

nice yeah i really appreciate you guys stoppin by so i should probably put my lights to 20/4 or so now

yeah i have had mine 24/7 since i started my grow and i think im goin to leave it like that till i start flowering and maybe my next grow ill try it just to see if i can really tell a significant diff

Back
Top Bottom