First DWC - Advice Welcome

Your only mistake is to use the HTML of the gallery page - when you need a link to the JPG file.

Your original post is this:

And a post which works with the image tag is this:

When you use the IMG tag - it only understands a JPG file - anything else produces that little icon that you see.

The easiest way to get a picture into a post is to use the "Insert Gallery Image" helper button. It is the button on the second row of the edit window - third from the right. This will bring up a small window - you select the pictures you want, and it puts the correct stuff into your post to display the image.

:goodluck:

Excellent, thanks a lot for breaking that down.

Let's try it

The helper button doesn't help, it opens a second page on my phone(using chrome) which opens my gallery with a drop down, which says original, thumbnail and so on, I click on the picture I want and it goes to the home page and nothing happens, this is when I start to get aggravated and quit :)

I'm apparently a little slow or something...

:)

image4733.jpg

Excellent!

Once they begin to stretch it'll fill in the rest of my screen

I have had issues with my phone as well...

The helper button doesn't help, it opens a second page on my phone(using chrome) which opens my gallery with a drop down, which says original, thumbnail and so on, I click on the picture I want and it goes to the home page and nothing happens, this is when I start to get aggravated and quit :)

Thank you, right now she is sleeping, first 12 hours of dark.

Hope everything pans out ok.

Thanks whoever cleaned up the mess I made :)

Journal I suppose, unless a problem arrises then I will ask questions :)

Why ya ask J?

If you are seeking help with a grow - it is always best to keep a journal.

That way when you need, there is a grow history for someone to look at. This type of information is very handy when trying to determine the root cause of any problem when growing.

It also gives a common place for new people to come and find information. There are many different grow styles - and I would bet that nearly all of them are documented somewhere within a grow journal. This is a valuable resource for a site such as this.

So it comes down to better site organization and you will get better help.

GL4A

We'll definitely a journal just don't expect it to be all extravagant and updated every ten minutes :)

I'm a working man and run a tight schedule and I'm slightly lazy and I'm using a phone that sometimes doesn't work like it should but enough with excuses, my lights just kicked on 30 minutes ago so it's picture time.

image4808.jpg

Pretty yes?
image4811.jpg

Roots? Yes I believe roots
image4810.jpg

If you look closely you'll see a pistol
image4812.jpg

In the mean time this has a date with my 16 hole showerhead Shelly, oh what fun!

We'll definitely a journal just don't expect it to be all extravagant and updated every ten minutes :)

I'm a working man and run a tight schedule and I'm slightly lazy and I'm using a phone that sometimes doesn't work like it should but enough with excuses, my lights just kicked on 30 minutes ago so it's picture time.

Journals are personal. I like to try and teach myself or others something. Some of the journals are more social - a campfire amongst friends if you must. Other journals are newbies seeking help.

Update it at your own pace. If you have a eureka moment - come and tell us. If you take a great picture and want to share - we are interested. If you have a problem and need assistance, we will have some of the information needed to quickly assist you.

Enjoy the site my friend.

GL4A

I asked if you wanted this to be a grow journal or just to ask a few questions in due to your activity and to clarify what type of information your are interested in.

Hello and thanks to all for the great information shared on 420.
MrFlintstone she looks VERY NICE!!
KingJohnC i've read some of your advice on other threads that have help me. Thank you. Can anyone please tell me if i can make a frequently asked questions thread into a grow journal?

you have to ask a moderator to move your thread to journals in progress. use the triangle icon on the left hand side of one of your posts to "Report Post" in your journal, when the window opens please indicate you would like to have this moved to Journals in Progress.

Back
Top Bottom