First DWC - Advice Welcome

Does sound like a lot, I'll just stick to using gh 3 part

The thing is, i would use them additives with the gh also. as thats just ur base. like i said the additives are optional. but they make a difference. i only veg 2 weeks and get 6-12 oz per plant. 6-8oz (4 plants per 600whps) 8-12oz (4 plants per 1000w hps), not huge numbers but huge wen u consider the time i veg. i start and finish a grow in 10 weeks. maybe down the line u could try adding some.

Sounds like a plan my man!

Sounds very interesting.

Just curious how you are managing things? If I go to your journal - would it be obvious? If so, redirect me please.

GL4A

The thing is, i would use them additives with the gh also. as thats just ur base. like i said the additives are optional. but they make a difference. i only veg 2 weeks and get 6-12 oz per plant. 6-8oz (4 plants per 600whps) 8-12oz (4 plants per 1000w hps), not huge numbers but huge wen u consider the time i veg. i start and finish a grow in 10 weeks. maybe down the line u could try adding some.

Decided not to do the res change, added back water+nutes, ph 5.6, ppm 780
Growth hasn't stopped, clusters gettin thicker, more pistols showing, just gonna ride it out
image4923.jpg

Excellent.

I hate the first day or two after tieing them down. They look terrible.

image4966.jpg

Was looking into some liquid koolbloom or maybe some humboldt ginormous, what do ya think?

Thanks bud!

i only veg 2 weeks and get 6-12 oz per plant. 6-8oz (4 plants per 600whps) 8-12oz (4 plants per 1000w hps), not huge numbers but huge wen u consider the time i veg. i start and finish a grow in 10 weeks. maybe down the line u could try adding some.

I can get those yields... but not with a two week veg. Interesting.

Well... that is not exactly fair I guess. I have never even tried a two week veg period. But I have read, nearly everywhere, that a longer veg cycle implies a higher yield.

Just curious, how tall would a plant be when you flower? Is this a clone only strategy - or do you do the same with seeds?

And sorry for peppering Cultivator with questions in your journal Mr Flintstone - but we both may learn something.

Good afternoon MrFlintstone :byebye:
Please tell Wilma to go on a DIET :biglaugh: she's gaining weight very fast soon she'll be UNHEALTHY FAT :rofl: :rofl:
No matter how FAT she gets KEEP GIVING HER YOUR ATTENTION and AFFECTION REMEMBER HOW MUCH YOU LOVED HER when she was SKINNY :welldone: SIR

2 weeks veg is clone only. wouldnt work with seeds, not those types of yields anyway. Longer veg does mean more yield, as it stands to reason that bigger the plant the more flower sites. i veg till about 1-1.5' tall and the same wide. normally finish with around 3' wide x 3.5-4' tall. super bushy. I would also say its strain dependent as indica dominant hybreds work best for me.

There is also a diff in how u have cloned for the system and the medium u would use in net pots. I find aercloned in clay pebbles works best. if i clone in rockwool and have that as a medium i can add a week to veg time. Obviously bigger clones help also.

This technique only applies to DWC/RDWC. Ive documented it in my journals.

I also believe the nutes and boosts used play a big part too. i find sterile res's ran with h2o2 stump yield and quality over using enzymes.

finally and most importantly is to have the environment set perfect. keep res temps 65-68f and not more than a 15f temp swing day/night. humity 65-75 first week veg then reduce down to 40-50rh for remainder of grow.

the 2 strains that work well for this from my experience are both greenhouse seed company, 1. A.M.S and 2. Trainwreck. Get great yileds with other strains but them 2 have give me greatest results to date.

P.S. I say 2 weeks veg it varies between 14-20 days.

Yes Wilma is getting fat and... Still beautiful!

Greatlife4all, dude post away doesn't bother me any, always great to learn.

Yes Wilma is getting fat and... Still beautiful!

Greatlife4all, dude post away doesn't bother me any, always great to learn.
:thanks: MrFlintstone
Yabba-Dabba-Doo !!

Greatlife4all thank you for peppering Cultivator with questions in your journal Mr Flintstone
Cultivator thank you for sharing with us :passitleft:

Will do J.

Ok so yeah get home last night and my water level gauge came loose and was leaking, needless to say there was 4 inches of water in the bucket, she didn't seem to mine so I had to change buckets for now, added new water/nutes.
All is good.

Week 1 day 4 of 12/12
Day 4 of flowering
image754.jpg

image956.jpg

Back
Top Bottom