First DWC - Advice Welcome

And then I would be broke for 10 weeks :) gonna stick with what I got for now and enjoy every moment of it

What should I add?

Day 10 amigos

image2125.jpg

Truckin along woo woo!

Thanks hodder, appreciate it bud!

Thanks Dank, little update here tonight

Best of luck to ya bud!

Day 12, added big bud and bud candy, new oxyhead pump and of course I had to hook up an air pump to the Venturi line, so I should have tons of oxygen.
image2868.jpg

image2908.jpg

Yesterday I said why not and placed a small order,
1xStrawberry Cough fem
1xBerry Bomb fem
1xTrainwreck fem
And free was THseeds Snowbud Fem I believe
2x regular WW x skunk#1

Yay new strains to play with! :)

Thanks Cult, every time I see her I'm like dayuuuuum girl!

If you look closely you'll see the closet door frame, she exceeded it and is such a bitch taking out for the res changes, all the tops grab ahold of everything and I fear it's only gonna get worse, I can't really bring the branches in I mean shit there's so many trying to compete underneath what you see in the photo, there's at least 20-30 more bud sites fighting to get through, I'm thinking I gotta defol around the 21 mark, any advice? Anyone?

yes go quite aggresive on the defol. take most of the fan leaves off and just leave a few here and there. it'll slow the growth down in terms of getting more branchy and will open up all the bud sites to the light. completely remove the bottom 3rd of the plant as they are just energy wasting sucker branches, the plant will thank u by giving u fatter buds.

Exactly as I planned just waiting on day 21!

I hear ya J, not using it buddy, just using gh3, calmag, big bud and bud candy, all seems to be good.

Back
Top Bottom