First dwc - need advice!

donut

My friend just recently bought a lowryder deluxe grow box(which i would recommend to no on seeing as they are poorly constructed not lightproof and way overpriced)and he messed his first grow attempt up so he gave it to me since i have alot of outdoor growing experience.however i it came with some"mystery"nutrients and i cant afford to order any good nutes.i also dont have ph up/down so if anyone has any advice it would be greatly appreciated whether its for using these ''mystery'' nutes or controlling ph levels.i do have ph strips and its about 7 so if anyone knows how to lower the ph with household items that would be a great thing to know.thank you and i hope to be an active member of the boards in the future.

Once you add the fertilizers most of the time ph drops.

you can use white vinegar for ph down or baking soda for ph up but i reccomend saving money and having all the right stuff for the grow before you start at least the nutes and ph stuff other wise it will be like pissing in the wind you can do it but its not the best
approach
\
a good ec meter alone will cost around $130australian and they are important later in the grow if you want to be able to feel how your plant eats ,i suggest buying new nutes a good 2 pt A and B like canna or optimum is cheap its what iam using at the moment for my first grow ever. this is just my 2 cents iam not experienced but i read alot but still know little check out my grow as it go's and see my mistakes lol

Does Lowryder #2 need any specific light cycle? I heard it needs none, but then ive been told you can put it on a 22 /2 cycle after 2 weeks? is that true?

I am using Fox Farm Nutes and getting great results. These 2 Girls are Vanilla Kush Started in Rockwool Cubes and then transfered into these 5 Gallon DWC setups..CFL lighting 30 days veg. 5.8ph - 6.5 drinking 4 gallons every 2 days or more. what i need to know is how to switch my nutes over to flower? Should I flush veg nutes or just start adding the tiger bloom etc..?? any advice would be great..sorry not trying to steal your thread
IMAG2405.jpg
IMAG2401.jpg
IMAG2402.jpg
IMAG2355.jpg

Back
Top Bottom