First DWC - Super Lemon Haze - LED

hazophile

Hey everyone , this is the progress of my first DWC grow . The plastic container is a DIY .
Comparing this DWC grow to my first soil grows , i have experienced many different things , like absolutely no nute burning , leaves are always healthy . Also i noticed that the super lemon haze takes aloooot of time to grow and specially to bloom .

I germinated the seed on the 10th of January , then switched to 12/12 on the 9th of March .

So i have vegged the plant for 2months , and now im on the 46th day of flowering .

I had the plant in the grow tent in the beginning , but i took it out since it wouldn't fit anymore , touching the led panels . I live alone , and no neighbors , so no worries .

When i took the plant out of the tent , i noticed a sudden stop in crystal and pistil production and the plant went from drinking 3 liters (1gal approx) a day to 1 liter (0,3 gal) . And at the time the plant has been kept around 5 weeks without a res change .

I then read an article about how the plant utilizes every element in the water unequally , so that made me figure out that there must have been an element that has been adding up everytime i water with nutes and thats when i finally decided to change the whole res . The next day i noticed the plant has drank the same amount it used to before around 3 liters (1gal) and some new growth . Problem Solved :)

But i wanted to see everyones opinion about the size of the buds , compared to my old growth i am feeling that the SLH grows reallllll slow . Is this normal ? Are the buds (size) acceptable like the way they are being on the 46th day ? (after the switch)

A couple details :

Tent Specs :
Secret Jardin
60 x 60 x 160cm - 2 x 2 x 5ft

Strain :
1x Super Lemon Haze
Sex: Feminised
Indoor Flowering: 10 weeks (70days)
Ind / Sat: 30% Indica - 70% Sativa.
THC: 19.33%.

Light :
1x Mars Hydro 300W Led Light (Old model) .

1x Mars Hydro 300 Led light (New Old model) - 5w x 60

2x 85W CFL's 3700K (Only for Flowering)

2x 16W T5's 3700K (Only for Flowering)

Ventilation :
a) Air Intake
In-Line extraction Fan
Diameter 100mm
Consumption: 15W
Capacity: 110 m3/h (3884.61 CFH) - 1.83 m3/min (64.62 CFM)

b) Air Extraction
Diameter 100m
Consumption : 30W
Capacity: 185 m3/h (6533.21 CFH) - 3.08 m3/min (108.76 CFM)

Temperature :
Light on : 25 °C (77°F)
Light off : 20°C (68°F)

Air Circulation :
1x Mini USB fan
1x Computer Fan

Type of Grow :
DWC 18 liters (5gals)

Nutes :
General Hydroponics Flora Gro
General Hydroponics Flora Bloom
General Hydroponics Flora Micro
General Hydroponics Flora Bio Root Plus

Here are some recent pics (PH 5,8 - 1300ppm) :

IMG_677110.jpg
IMG_67727.jpg
IMG_677310.jpg
IMG_677410.jpg
IMG_67756.jpg
IMG_67766.jpg
IMG_67779.jpg
IMG_67807.jpg

do you have a microscope to check the trichomes?

Yup ! i have the pen x100 microscope , and the usb x500 microscope ! Trichromes are looking half/almost full cloudy!
Read on the SLH pack that they need 10 weeks of flowering , i switched 12/12 on the 9th of march , so im going to harvest around the 25th of may because im travelling 1st of june , gotta have the time to dry them and cure them before i leave :)

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom