Also, when I do get the exhaust fan, should the fan be in or outside the tent? Or is it just preference/room needs?

Howdy from the thumb! I'm gonna tag along with your grow.

As for the exhaust fan, you'll get better results from inside the tent. However, if you feel you don't have room to sacrifice, you can run it outside with similar results.

Until you get it set up, place a dryer sheet in the outer "sock" opening in the top of the tent. As the hot air travels out, the skunk will get tangled up in the sheet, creating a more pleasant, and discreet aroma.

Since the air is exiting out through the sheet, it will have no impact on the inside of the tent, or your plants.

Best of luck!

Howdy from the thumb! I'm gonna tag along with your grow.

As for the exhaust fan, you'll get better results from inside the tent. However, if you feel you don't have room to sacrifice, you can run it outside with similar results.

Until you get it set up, place a dryer sheet in the outer "sock" opening in the top of the tent. As the hot air travels out, the skunk will get tangled up in the sheet, creating a more pleasant, and discreet aroma.

Since the air is exiting out through the sheet, it will have no impact on the inside of the tent, or your plants.

Best of luck!

Great to have you joining in! :welcome:

Thanks for the tips, I'll try out the dryer sheet until I get the fan.

For a seedling like that it could be light and or heat. 28.7º C is better but hopefully the top of the range. Can you get a piece of window screen on popsicle sticks to shade the baby?
What a good idea with the screen! I slid her to the side so she isn't directly under the light. I also managed to get temps down to 27° C by playing with my vents

She's not happy at all :(

So one of the smaller main buds that has spent most of it's time in the center of the light, has started to get some Amber trichomes. I've only found a couple more across the rest of the bud sites. Is this bud closer just from being under more direct, and stronger light? I'm thinking about chopping this one off in a few days...

Photo time!

It's been a little while.

Decided to trim up some fans on the lemon Haze. She's vegging like a monster! I think she's finally getting ready to flower. Tops are starting to stretch for light, and the tiniest of pistils have formed in her nodes.

The Gorilla Glue is getting ohh so close! Can't really find any translucent trichomes anymore. All cloudy/milky. The front lower bud actually started to get a few Amber here and there.

And the northern lights seedling seems like she will recover. A little burnt, but she started gaining size. I think she'll be alright! Phew!

I somehow thought that Lemon Haze was going to be more sativa looking as I scrolled down! I've got an Super LH photo seed I'm going to drop this spring and I hope it's stretchier than that :).

The baby looks to be recovering nicely, and the GG looks great! How much amber are you looking for before it gets the ax?

She also had a subpar light most of her life. So don't let mine be a good basis lol. And I'm looking for maybe 10% being indica

Back
Top Bottom