First Ever Grow!

gave my ladies a feed last nyt coz they looked droopy n sad, went in this morning to find em reaching for the light, pics dont do it justice tho, honestly looks amazin

DSCF52031.JPG

i see some frost :D
DSCF5205.JPG

thats awesome!

Or you could take pics during "lights out" using the flash.

This will show your plants natural colors, as opposed to yellow.

That's what I like to do.

Anyways, girls are looking fantastic!!! :goodjob:

Keep it up.

i just took pics of em before bed this mornin 12, ive been pullin em out or takin em before lights on for true colours, need a decent cam for using the white balance, cheers for the info tho bro. get some pics of the four before lights on tonight

:Namaste:

very nice bro! You know the only downside to having four lady monster? Checking each but to make sure you don't have a herm! Don't wanna scare ya but it happens even if conditions are perfect. I pray to the ganja gods you don't have to deal with that.:ganjamon:

been checkin TOG, spend a good hour hour n a half every day just checkin em see if anythings wrong lol no banannas or that just white hairs every where :D

:peace:

Nice, TM420!!! :bravo:

That's what I'm talkin' about. :goodjob:

Another tip for you.......Try taking pics in 100% complete darkness and when you take your macros use your hand(or something) to cover the flash just a little bit so it doesn't "white out" the pic.

An example.......

This pic was taken in complete darkness. I use my hand to cover the topside of the flash and this prevents the flash from reaching the back wall which gives the dark backround effect.

SAM_05831.JPG

Back
Top Bottom