First Grow Advice Welcome

You could just swap em. The plant can't "see" the white light of the Fluorescents. Green/low yellow light is not used for photosynthesis.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Photosynthetically active radiation: it refers to the amount of light usable by the plant

420-magazine-mobile1544398632.jpg

You could just swap em. The plant can't "see" the white light of the Fluorescents. Green/low yellow light is not used for photosynthesis.

Hey jimmy james thanks for responding, so you're saying just take the shop light right out now? They will be able to handle 2-600w leds = 250w each so guessing with both leds is 500w on my seedlings from about 25 inches away will work ? I will go and swap it out right now as we speak! Hahaha thanks again JimmyJames! Cheers!

How many seedlings. Got a photo of the whole Grow? Chances are one LED will to the job until they mature. Saves you the watts.

Id go with the Leds start at 30 inches and move a little closer each day.

So 25-30 inches will be good then ? Ok I'm going now to take out the fluorescents thanks man this info is really helping my Grow a lot smoother cheers! Respects!

With that set up I would build a shelf and do a 2 tier vertical grow with 3 plants on the top shelf with one LED. And 3 on the floor with the other LED. Keep em short n bushy with a scrog.
Maximize that real estate.

Ya. Use one light for those seedlings at 12"-20" range. You won't need both till bloom.

I'm on it now man lol thanks JimmyJames and everyone els helping out ! Cheers!!

New pics will be posted once arranged to show ya!

Respects! 420! ....

With that set up I would build a shelf and do a 2 tier vertical grow with 3 plants on the top shelf with one LED. And 3 on the floor with the other LED. Keep em short n bushy with a scrog.
Maximize that real estate.

Man you're good that's a really great idea if I can't figure out a shelf I guess 3 and 3 beside each other would still work ? for now I'll start with taking out the tube light thanks!

Ya that would work. When they get massive use the 2 tier system.
Go wide not high with your plants. A good scrog under LED can easily yield a pound per plant.
420-magazine-mobile687829898.jpg

Can anyone Help me with my first grow?

Ya that would work. When they get massive use the 2 tier system.
Go wide not high with your plants. A good scrog under LED can easily yield a pound per plant.
420-magazine-mobile687829898.jpg

That's insane man holy Mary Jane . that's a massive plant good for you man! I'll be asking you for advice more often big thanks . here's what I came up with what do you think ?

420-magazine-mobile130657145.jpg

420-magazine-mobile765998112.jpg

I put a measuring tape against the middle barrier to show the height from seedlings it's at 20 inches maybe higher ?

Or should I just completely turn off my second led light ?

420-magazine-mobile1674758666.jpg

Back
Top Bottom