First Grow Attempt! LEDs Coco Canna Nutes!

Here are some other colas on the ladies in back
420-magazine-mobile1114167040.jpg
420-magazine-mobile32796188.jpg

I'm on day 35 from flip. The NL and CK girls I showed first are kind of midgets/runts so that's why I'm concerned about their early finish

I have three plant heights and three lights so things are working out fine. The 2 midgets are getting my growant 240w dedicated to them for the time being. The 3 medium height indicas have a 400w mars above them, and the two Amazonian sativas have the mars 300w on them. So about a total of 400w draw.

Pulled a tester nug off tonight because I practically broke it off. It was on the lower half and shouldve been defoliated anyways.
420-magazine-mobile1003114877.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1902919759.jpg
420-magazine-mobile232141120.jpg
420-magazine-mobile365075301.jpg

Adorable looking pup! Last night I subscribed to your journal and a couple other coco journals. I go in spurts and find new people to watch. I'll likely get caught up soon and then it'll be fun to watch this finish. Hopefully you intend to do a 2nd journal. My favorite thing is watching the difference between peoples first and second grows. Looking pretty good for grow #1. Mind if I tag along? Keep it up sir!

Adorable looking pup! Last night I subscribed to your journal and a couple other coco journals. I go in spurts and find new people to watch. I'll likely get caught up soon and then it'll be fun to watch this finish. Hopefully you intend to do a 2nd journal. My favorite thing is watching the difference between peoples first and second grows. Looking pretty good for grow #1. Mind if I tag along? Keep it up sir!

If your looking for coco grows here is my first that just has finished. 1st Grow 2x600W LED Coco
This one is my current 2nd grow. Gonna have a third next week of autos. The Bloom Bloom Room

If your looking for coco grows here is my first that just has finished. 1st Grow 2x600W LED Coco
This one is my current 2nd grow. Gonna have a third next week of autos. The Bloom Bloom Room

I've really got no reason to look at past journals too much. I'll take a look at your current one as well. I have a large journal myself so I only choose a couple people to follow here and there.

Lol yeah you know you have your hands full with a journal when your a candidate for contests. Congrats asesino!

What breed is your pup there LB?

Lol yeah you know you have your hands full with a journal when your a candidate for contests. Congrats asesino!

I have two miniature Australian shepherds. Zeus and Lucy.
420-magazine-mobile1955083923.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1483267047.jpg

I'll also be starting a second grow journal on the coming weeks. I was lucky enough to be sponsored a light by GROWant, so I'll be doing a dedicated 5 gallon coco run with a feminized seed. I'll be sure to let you know when that happens :)

Yeah it's just a matter of how much time I have. I like to stick to current journals where maybe I can be of some use. I can barely keep up with my own and questions people have but I like to help as much as I can. Not trying to be rude to anyone, I just don't have the time to go through older journals. It's also really hard for me to follow journals that move really fast and have tons of comments.

Back
Top Bottom