First grow | BIG BANG

hi cheers for the comments,i just got home today to find my seedling like this,i fear that its not doing well at all it looks transparent at the neck.

anyideas will it come back or is this a signal of it dying or roting ?

*image removed*

any help would be great i could try get other pics if needed

ok so i fucked the first seed up ,but iam new to this.i have plenty of seeds,and differnt types of skunk.i have 2 seeds about ready to be planted,this time iam going to place the seeds on my window side.
i think i killed the first by giving it to much light to fast,i never gave it chance to grow.

so this time iam going to let nature do its course.then when the seedling is big enuff ill place it under the light.

also mota green house does have super genetics,my friend has arjans number 1.i have easy access to lots of greenhouse seeds
so thats cool.

any help on how to get these seedling strong would be a great help

When yots u put them by the window make sure they don't get to cold and they get a good amount of light. Its getting dark early as winter is upon us in the uk

place them on somthing as the windw ledge will be cold! dont let yr temps drop below 70 for best result, then when u see the seedling standing up wanting the light put it in yr room with light at 12 inches away

Good Luck this time mate

BTW Yr light was way to close on those seedlings, next time put light at two foot away till it sprouts then bring the light down right away

hey guys just a little update on my first grow,iam day 25 now of my big bang.my first plant is doing really well,its very bushy and green,it stinks,as for my other BB plant i had some problems with it i burnt the first 2 leaves coming out so it really shunted the growth,for about 2 weeks ,but thinks are getting back on track now.i also have 2 nevilles haze i planted 6 days ago that have allready shot up and have 4 little leaves showing.

i water when they need it and iam adding a very small amount of tomato feed,ever other watering,

sorry if my jornal isnt as good as some,i had bad schooling and my spelling and grammer is bad.but i thought i would let u no things are looking up here is a few pics.

dsc00225zf6.jpg

dsc00227zg8.jpg

hi and cheers for the replys,like i said my spelling is realy shit,sorry about that,

well over the last 2 weeks my main plant has really shot up ,prolly its so bushy and started to get taller,most of the leaves look very green and healthy,but i have noticed in the last 24hours some leaves are looking a little yellow or burnt,iam just going to feed water for a wekk see what happens,if it recovers nice then ill add some fert,if it doesnt recover then ill add fert sooner.

also sorry about the pics iam a little slow and the iamge hosting here seems confusing.plz bear with me.cheers

you might want to get better lighting if you want to stick with flouresent then I would recommend getting a 8-6 socket vanity light fixture and useing 65w or 90w CFL's (available at home depot) and making a plexiglass light cover to protect your plants. I know its vauge and people might disagree with me but, cfl's when used properly can work well. on a side note thats a very small area to grow in but good luck. and remember DON"T EXCEDE THE WATT LIMIT ON YOUR FIXTURE AND ALWAYS WIRE IN ELECTRONICS PROPERLY AND SAFELY. only you can prevent grow-room fires

boss G. yes i had the plant as close to the light as i could since i started the grow,and yes the stalk does look very think.iam going to veg a little longer then flower,any ideas how much trimming i should do ?

About trimming, you should trim before you flower, usually about a week before you do flower. I normally trim the biggest few fan leaves to make more light get to more bud sites, and then I might trim the bottom few branches of the plant.

I normally trim one time in flowering too, removing more fan leaves, just the biggest couple.

Back
Top Bottom