First Grow - CFLs - Bagseed - Blue Mammoth Auto & White Lavender

Narg0th

Hey guys, this is my first grow, and im just after any advice at all i can get first-hand. There is only so much you can learn from Youtube lol. I mean... I am researching growing cannabis for educational purposes only...
Haha either way, here are some pictures of a noobs first grow, under CFL's, in various small cupboards.

Bagseed Plants:

1_1_11.JPG

1_1_21.JPG

first-grow.439648

box_24.JPG

Blue Mammoth and White Lavender:

BM_1_1.JPG

BM_1_2.JPG

BM_1_3.JPG

BM_1_4.JPG

bluem_mammoths_lavender.JPG

Any advice/tips would be great, especially regarding how small i can go with the size of my pots, keeping in mind i want small plants. :)

re: First Grow - CFLs - Bagseed - Blue Mammoth Auto & White Lavender

Thanks man, have just given it a go on my biggest. Now to play the waiting game..

I have had mt biggest plant under 12/12 for 2 weeks now, trying to force it to flower, but still no signs.. Even dropped it back to 10/14 a couple of days ago. Can anybody suggest where im going wrong? Or do i just need to improve on my waiting skills? I am only using a little bit of "Nitrosol", nothing specifically for bloom as I cannot find any in my little country town, and am not too keen on ordering online just yet...

It is top left in this pic, taken a couple of days ago.
1_1_21.JPG

Disregard, got my first pistils yesterday, today they are on all heads of my big girl. At lest now i know i can call it a girl :)

6 Days after first Pistils, not 10 like it says in the caption lol.

1_1_51.JPG

1_1_41.JPG

Here are My Blue Mammoth Autos. The largest is 19 days old, the other three are 15 days on.

Blue_Mammoths.JPG

White Lavender, 14 days old

WL_1.JPG

NEW STRAINS! I got a HEAP of seeds, cheers for the freebies Attitude :) these are the few i am going to grow first.

New_strain_seedlings.JPG

I hope so :) i have wanted to smoke Pineapple Express since i was 15 and first saw the movie. Only a few more months..... haha. Just noticed the "Liberty Haze" tag is obscured, but its in there too :)

My Blue Mammoths are in flower :D i am amazed. The oldest one sprouted 2 Dec, the others followed suit 6 Dec, and the largest two plants had their first pistils on 31 Dec, the other two have also shown theirs in the past couple of days. Have had the lights on 18/6 the whole time. From seed to flower in under a month, under CFLs, and i have not the slightest clue what im doing. Kudos to Barneys Farm.

Here they are, Blue Mammoths the oldest on the very left. There is only about 180w of CFLs in here, but it smells mighty fine. 1 month old, and just starting to flower.

DSCF07801.JPG

DSCF07842.JPG

And here is a bud on my oldest bagseed girl, she showed her first pistils on 16 Dec, so about 3 weeks ago. Can somebody please tell me if the red hairs are new hairs just growing out that colour? Or if they are they first ones drying out.... surely not?

DSCF0769.JPG

DSCF0772.JPG

Have also been given "Growrite" and "Budrite" 2 part hydroponic solution, should i use this as nutes for my soil?

I took down my oldest bagseed plant about ten days ago, has been dried, slightly cured, and smoked already lol. Not sure how i managed to smoke the massive 4.3g to myself, but i did it. LMAO. Oh well.. It has been a great experience, and hopefully my new girls i have in veg, a Pineapple Express and an Iced Grapefruit, do alot better. They should, they look luscious.

Anyways, harvest pics.

CAM00110.jpg

CAM001031.jpg

CAM00112.jpg

For anyone reading this looking for the White Lavender, it has been moved out bush, ill take more pics in a month or so, it is coming along really well.
And the Blue Mammoths have all been in flower for 2-3 weeks now, but look pretty pitiful. I guess thats what you get for using a few CFLs with barely any nutes lol. Ill put harvest pics for them up in a couple of weeks.

Next time shall be better.

Her are some pics taken today.

One of my bagseeds, 2.1, looks to be predominantly sativa, has had massive growth in the last week
Christine_1_.JPG

Christine_2_.JPG

And here are the Blue Mammoths. Tiny plants, but they have been a good experience. I put one Blue Mammoth couple under a 4oow HPS for flower with my other plants, with lights on 12/12. The other couple i left under CFLs, 300w now, and here is the difference.

Blue Mammoths under CFLs
blue_mammoth_CFL.JPG

Blue Mammoths under HPS
blue_mammoth_HPS.JPG

Apparently even autos like more intense light, on 12/12, than weaker lights running 20/4.
I found this fascinating lol.

So, never put two plants in the same small pot lol. The Mammoths all just strangled each others root systems, and resulted in shitty little runty plants. Oh well. Experience experience.

Here are some pics of one of the White Lavender crowns, and it was easily the best smoke i have ever had, even though i had to put her outdoors. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

White_Lavender_Crown_2_.JPG

White_Lavender_Crown_6_.JPG

Back
Top Bottom